Uplift Summit International Preparatory Primary School 5

Posted June 24, 2013
My son has gone to Summit for the last two years (k-1) and will continue thru graduation. We have been very happy with the teachers and all he has learned and accomplished. Office communication to parents can improve but over all a great school!

Uplift Summit International Preparatory Primary School 4

Posted June 29, 2011
I have three children beginning their second year in Summit International's Primary Campus. The academic challenges at this school are wonderful and my children all work hard and have received awards marking their progress. The teachers devote tremendous hours and talent as they tutor, teach and suppor these students. The school has been very receptive to both accolades and constructive criticism and seems to value parent input. That said, there is a lapse in administration to parent communication at times. I appreciate that the school requires parents to provide 40 hours of volunteer work. We see more parental involvement as a whole and that is always a benefit. As the school is newer there are less extra-curricular activities for the students. We have been happy with the stringent academics and look forward to seeing the school continue to grow over the next few years.

Uplift Summit International Preparatory Primary School 4

Posted August 30, 2010
I have one child at Summit. He started attending in 1st grade and is now in 3rd. I really love this school. My son is challenged academically and has really loved all of his teachers so far. All in all a wonderful school. You have to be patient with the pick up/drop off process, but I feel it is worth it for the eduation he is receiving. Also, sometimes I feel there is a bit of a break-down in communication between teachers-parents-administrators. You just have to stay on top of things...but that is true for any school. I would highly recommend!

Uplift Summit International Preparatory Primary School 0

Posted March 16, 2010
I have two children in this school and we love this school. This is our second year at Summit and my girls have excelled in their academics. We appreciate the teachers and staff that work so hard to teach our future leaders. Thank you to Summit staff and highly recommend this school to other parents looking for a small school with a private school feel but with no tuition fees.

Uplift Summit International Preparatory Primary School 3

Posted November 17, 2009

Uplift Summit International Preparatory Primary School 5

Posted April 22, 2009
I have two children in this school - grades 2 and 3 - and I love this school. I tell everyone I meet that this is the best kept secret in Arlington. Summit is about 2 years old, and it is a part of Uplift Education - a nonprofit education authority with 5 schools - that modeled Summit after their originally successful model that ranked their elementary education 13th in the nation. My kids' experiences have been outstanding.

Uplift Summit International Preparatory Primary School
1305 N. Center St., Arlington, TX  76011
Last modified Uplift Summit International Preparatory Primary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Uplift Summit International Preparatory Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top