No rating

Texas Success Academy

Private | 9-12 | 200 students

We are best known for accelerated accredited diploma.

Student diversity

Extended programs

The school has not provided this information yet.

Living in Arlington

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $91,300. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $990.

Posted May 29, 2014

This is an excellent private high school. Dr. Chappell represents her school with class and I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a school to graduate from! This is the school! The staff was really helpful especially Dr. Chappell! Give it a try you wont regret it!

Posted May 13, 2014

This is an excellent private high school. Dr. Chappell represents her school with class and I would highly reccommend it to other families. Texas Success Academy paved the way and made it possible for our son to have the flexibility his schedule required to complete his high school classes and graduate. My only regret is that I did not know about Texas Success Academy sooner, otherwise, our other children would have had the opportunity to attend this outstanding instution. We are honored and blessed to have found Dr. Chappell and Texas Success Academy.

Posted April 25, 2013

I like that the teachers here are very welcoming. They show yopu support throughout your journey and they don't rush you, they are really understanding and patient. The online program is awesome! great graphics, includes video lessons i never got bored! I would recommend TSA to anybody who ever doubted on graduating!

Posted May 30, 2012

im a senior at texas success i had a great time there the teachers were very caring,patient,very good teachers,thanks to the university im going to college.

Posted May 25, 2012

Texas Success Academy has helped me a ton more than i ever expected! Being that i was a single mother and being that i had my son at a very early age i thought working was more important than school i dropped out my junior year, i was working on well SLOWLY working on getting my G.E.D when one day i checked the mail and a flyer was in it and when i called i knew my life was going in the right path and i now know the man up stairs has something big planned for me and if it wasnt for my friends and family and mainly my son i would be doing absolutely nothing with my life.. So one last time i would like to thank all 3 ladies in the office for all your support and everything you've done for me!

Posted May 16, 2012

Texas Success Academy has helped me achieve what I thought was impossible for me to recieve my High School Diploma. The staff is very encourging and always willing to help in any way the can so you can achieve your goal in receiving your High School Diploma. Now I will be attending college this is amazing!!!. Thanks TSA for making this happen for me.

Posted July 8, 2011

I didn't think I would ever be able to get my high school diploma. I had been out of school for almost 39 years. Yes, that's correct 39 years. When I found TSA, I felt my prayers had been answered. The staff is so patient and caring. I didn't feel ashamed or bad about going in there. The work was challenging, because I had been out of school so long, but I learned so much. Plus, I read a lot, which help me. I just wanted to say thank you and tell someone about how I felt. They let me use the computer when I couldn't get to the library. I even got a $400 scholarhsip. I plan to go to jr college and then we will see.

Special education / special needs

Specialized programs for specific types of special education students
  • Specific learning disabilities

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• College prep programs/courses during the year
  • Community college courses
  • SAT/ACT prep classes

• Dr C S Chappell
Best ways for parents to contact the school
  • Phone
  • Coed
Special schedule
  • Year-round
Is there an application process?
Affiliation

• Community college courses
  • SAT/ACT prep classes

School culture

Dress Code
  • Neither uniforms nor dress code

Apply now

What does it cost?

Financial aid offered

Planning ahead

College preparation / awareness offered
Community college courses
College prep programs/courses during the year
SAT/ACT prep classes