K-12|Private

Bad
Good

TSA, is beyond amazing. I will forever appreciate, and hold a special place in my heart for the principal, teachers and staff there!!!

Develops character: Strongly agree

honesty is the best word that you can use for TSA. thank you to all the teachers for helping me get my diploma

the teachers was really helpful . Dr. Chappelle was really nice answered all questions that you had for her gave you hope again i will recommend whoever did not graduate this school is the right school for you. this school is 100% real and not a gimmick like some of those other schools.

This school is great! The staff was very friendly and helpful when I had problems. I had a very difficult time growing up and they made this very helpful for me. Every time I spoke to Dr. Chappell she was very understanding. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to graduate and move on! :)

Absolutely love this school. The online high school diploma program is designed to help you succeed. I have always been scared to go back and get my diploma but with TSA I understood everything I was being taught and if I didn't I could email my teacher and they would better assist me. I am proud to say I am a graduate student of TSA :) THANK YOU TSA STAFF FOR HELPING ME ACHEIVE MY GOALS YALL ARE AWESOME!

This is an excellent private high school. Dr. Chappell represents her school with class and I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a school to graduate from! This is the school! The staff was really helpful especially Dr. Chappell! Give it a try you wont regret it!

This is an excellent private high school. Dr. Chappell represents her school with class and I would highly reccommend it to other families. Texas Success Academy paved the way and made it possible for our son to have the flexibility his schedule required to complete his high school classes and graduate. My only regret is that I did not know about Texas Success Academy sooner, otherwise, our other children would have had the opportunity to attend this outstanding instution. We are honored and blessed to have found Dr. Chappell and Texas Success Academy.

I like that the teachers here are very welcoming. They show yopu support throughout your journey and they don't rush you, they are really understanding and patient. The online program is awesome! great graphics, includes video lessons i never got bored! I would recommend TSA to anybody who ever doubted on graduating!

im a senior at texas success i had a great time there the teachers were very caring,patient,very good teachers,thanks to the university im going to college.

Texas Success Academy has helped me a ton more than i ever expected! Being that i was a single mother and being that i had my son at a very early age i thought working was more important than school i dropped out my junior year, i was working on well SLOWLY working on getting my G.E.D when one day i checked the mail and a flyer was in it and when i called i knew my life was going in the right path and i now know the man up stairs has something big planned for me and if it wasnt for my friends and family and mainly my son i would be doing absolutely nothing with my life.. So one last time i would like to thank all 3 ladies in the office for all your support and everything you've done for me!

Last modified Texas Success Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12