K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Grateful to: Student

Posted November 20, 2015
I'm grateful for being able to complete my school requirements to advance in my career.

Posted November 20, 2015
TSA, is beyond amazing. I will forever appreciate, and hold a special place in my heart for the principal, teachers and staff there!!!

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 21, 2015
honesty is the best word that you can use for TSA. thank you to all the teachers for helping me get my diploma

Posted May 21, 2015
the teachers was really helpful . Dr. Chappelle was really nice answered all questions that you had for her gave you hope again i will recommend whoever did not graduate this school is the right school for you. this school is 100% real and not a gimmick like some of those other schools.

Posted April 01, 2015
This school is great! The staff was very friendly and helpful when I had problems. I had a very difficult time growing up and they made this very helpful for me. Every time I spoke to Dr. Chappell she was very understanding. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to graduate and move on! :)

Posted December 08, 2014
Absolutely love this school. The online high school diploma program is designed to help you succeed. I have always been scared to go back and get my diploma but with TSA I understood everything I was being taught and if I didn't I could email my teacher and they would better assist me. I am proud to say I am a graduate student of TSA :) THANK YOU TSA STAFF FOR HELPING ME ACHEIVE MY GOALS YALL ARE AWESOME!

Posted May 29, 2014
This is an excellent private high school. Dr. Chappell represents her school with class and I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a school to graduate from! This is the school! The staff was really helpful especially Dr. Chappell! Give it a try you wont regret it!

Posted May 13, 2014
This is an excellent private high school. Dr. Chappell represents her school with class and I would highly reccommend it to other families. Texas Success Academy paved the way and made it possible for our son to have the flexibility his schedule required to complete his high school classes and graduate. My only regret is that I did not know about Texas Success Academy sooner, otherwise, our other children would have had the opportunity to attend this outstanding instution. We are honored and blessed to have found Dr. Chappell and Texas Success Academy.

Posted April 25, 2013
I like that the teachers here are very welcoming. They show yopu support throughout your journey and they don't rush you, they are really understanding and patient. The online program is awesome! great graphics, includes video lessons i never got bored! I would recommend TSA to anybody who ever doubted on graduating!

Posted May 30, 2012
im a senior at texas success i had a great time there the teachers were very caring,patient,very good teachers,thanks to the university im going to college.

1400 W. Mayfield Road, Bldg 350, Arlington, TX  76015