Bad
Good

This is our 5th year at ACA. We could not be more pleased with the curriculum, staff and amazing teachers. We are celebrating 15 years this year which is a huge milestone for a charter school! To counter a previous statement, we've been supplementing Saxon math for years and it was not even offered as a choice this school year by the state. We do NOT follow Common Core as it is illegal in TX. We do continue to follow a classical education with the Core Knowledge curriculum that has earned us exemplary status the last 8 years.

ACA used to be a wonderful school. They are slowly molding it in to another public school. They are going away from a classical education and are more concerned about scores on the STAAR test. They used to have Saxon math, but have now gone to a more "common core" like critical thinking math. My daughter used to love school, but now she comes home stressed out and unhappy. I am probably going to home school her going forward.

This is our fourth year with ACA. I can't say enough great things about the staff and the teachers. With the challenging curriculum, the discipline and time management skills my student is developing, he will be well prepared for high school and beyond.

I can't believe an Above average School would go to the public school Math system with only estimates no real problems like everyday life. From experience with AISD this math does not help with Algebra in the future. The system was great now they want to degrade their system. They should have announced the change before School started. I guess the public school teaching comes from the new Principals that are from a Public school system with not so Hi standards.

From administration, to the teachers & staff, to the students, to the parents, to the volunteers, this school is top notch. The children are challenged on every level and taught never to setting for mediocre. The teachers are passionate about their jobs and their students and are constantly going above and beyond to do what is best for our children. They stay in constant communication with their parents and do whatever they can to help a child succeed. Arlington Classics Academy is a wonderdul community. We are a family.

We were very fortunate to get a spot in Kindergarten and have loved every moment of our son's school experience. The intermediate teachers love teaching and love our kids. At this stage, they are given a lot of responsibility, but don't abandon them when they need help. The students rise to the occasion and exceed our expectations. They only learn what you teach them and will excel if you expect them to. We love ACA and would recommend it to anyone looking for an advanced curriculum for their child.

I appreciate the dedication and commitment to the students by the ACA staff. I am excited to see what is in store for our school as we continue to grow.

I have three kids at the school and my oldest has been at ACA for seven years. I appreciate the fact that even high achieving kids like mine can't just coast here. The self-discipline and work ethic they are developing at ACA is every bit as important as the high level academics.

Last modified Arlington Classics Academy - Intermediate School is a Charter school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.