Arlington Classics Academy - Intermediate School 2

Posted September 24, 2014
ACA used to be a wonderful school. They are slowly molding it in to another public school. They are going away from a classical education and are more concerned about scores on the STAAR test. They used to have Saxon math, but have now gone to a more "common core" like critical thinking math. My daughter used to love school, but now she comes home stressed out and unhappy. I am probably going to home school her going forward.

Posted September 24, 2014
This is our fourth year with ACA. I can't say enough great things about the staff and the teachers. With the challenging curriculum, the discipline and time management skills my student is developing, he will be well prepared for high school and beyond.

Arlington Classics Academy - Intermediate School 3

Posted September 09, 2014
I can't believe an Above average School would go to the public school Math system with only estimates no real problems like everyday life. From experience with AISD this math does not help with Algebra in the future. The system was great now they want to degrade their system. They should have announced the change before School started. I guess the public school teaching comes from the new Principals that are from a Public school system with not so Hi standards.

Posted August 19, 2014
From administration, to the teachers & staff, to the students, to the parents, to the volunteers, this school is top notch. The children are challenged on every level and taught never to setting for mediocre. The teachers are passionate about their jobs and their students and are constantly going above and beyond to do what is best for our children. They stay in constant communication with their parents and do whatever they can to help a child succeed. Arlington Classics Academy is a wonderdul community. We are a family.

Posted August 19, 2014
We were very fortunate to get a spot in Kindergarten and have loved every moment of our son's school experience. The intermediate teachers love teaching and love our kids. At this stage, they are given a lot of responsibility, but don't abandon them when they need help. The students rise to the occasion and exceed our expectations. They only learn what you teach them and will excel if you expect them to. We love ACA and would recommend it to anyone looking for an advanced curriculum for their child.

Arlington Classics Academy - Intermediate School 4

Posted August 02, 2014
I appreciate the dedication and commitment to the students by the ACA staff. I am excited to see what is in store for our school as we continue to grow.

Posted August 01, 2014
I have three kids at the school and my oldest has been at ACA for seven years. I appreciate the fact that even high achieving kids like mine can't just coast here. The self-discipline and work ethic they are developing at ACA is every bit as important as the high level academics.

Arlington Classics Academy - Intermediate School
5200 Bowen Rd, Arlington, TX  76017
Last modified Arlington Classics Academy - Intermediate School is a Charter school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arlington Classics Academy - Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top