Bad
Good

Amos Elementary School 1

Posted May 01, 2015
My son attended pre-k there an his cousin also attends school there. To be very honest with the parents looking into putting your child in this school, "DONT".. the teachers yell at the kids my son learned more when he was in daycare then what ever there teaching him now. They let other kids cut your kids cloths, just no type of structure at all.. I wouldn't ever let my child go back to this prison for kids ever again.

Posted February 18, 2015
My grandkids live this school. They have been going for over 9 years. Teachers are telly good.

Amos Elementary School 2

Posted September 29, 2014
My two children went there last year...many problems with the staff, principal...very racism. I would not recommend this school. Don't know how this school get a 7 out of 10.

Posted September 07, 2014
My oldest attended Amos from 2-6th grade. Loved all her teachers, Margie is the best in the office, very helpful and understanding. My youngest just started kindergarten at Amos and so far so good. Music teacher is great, nurse Becky is so lovely. Happy parent here!

Amos Elementary School 4

Posted September 12, 2012
My kids have gone to amos for 3 years now. I like all the teachers so far but they need to be more strict on some of these kids. Some of the kids walk all over the teachers and the parents dont care. They do keep the school clean, and my kids are very smart compared to my friends kids who attend other arlington schools. They also need to open the doors in the morning earlier instead of giving the kids only 20 mins to eat breakfast when there are over 200 kids in line.

Posted May 22, 2012
I am about to move into Amos school district and do not see a review of last few years. Anybody out there currently enrolled that could give me an honest perspective of overall faculty/programs. Everybody has issues but do they keep the place clean and safe. Is the Principal available or on a power trip? Are the kids challenged? I expect excellence so I rated this school excellent. Hope I am not disappointed. Tell me what you really think.

Amos Elementary School 1

Posted August 04, 2010
AMOS is a terrible, horrible, awful school!!! Full of mean spirited, and all around terrible teachers and staff!! The few teachers they have that are good do not make up for the really bad ones. The principal allows bullying to go on and does nothing about it! My kids have attended Amos for years and We as a family have had problem after problem with the staff and teachers!! DO NOT SEND YOUR KIDS TO AMOS!!!!

Amos Elementary School

Posted October 11, 2008
My 2 children attended Amos from Kindergarten through 6th grade and loved Amos. The teachers were all outstanding. We loved the enormous library. I have been inside several of Arlington's 'Best' private schools during the school day and was not impressed. Amos teachers and staff are the BEST!

Posted September 22, 2007
I have 2 children attending school at Amos. I love, love, love this school. The teachers, principle and asst. principle are terrific. They all care about the children's needs and welfare. They have always been there when I needed to talk to them. The speech program is wonderful and my child enjoys going every week.

Posted September 15, 2007
Amos is a fantastic school I have had two children attend school at Amos. I have to admit, I am NOT a fan of the Arlington school district (AISD), but Amos is the exception. Amos is a 'recognized' school, probably the only one in south Arlington, and the entire staff takes pride in keeping it a great place to learn. The teachers are terrific. Very caring, but stern in their application of education. The Asst. Principle is also great. She is very visible and almost always available to handle needs. The only problem with attending Amos is that after graduating 6th grade you are sent to Workman Jr High, one of the WORST schools in Arlington.

Amos Elementary School
3100 Daniel Drive, Arlington, TX  76014
Last modified Amos Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.