Arlington, TX

Posted April 24, 2015
All 3 of my kids have gone to Bailey. It's a good school. Like most schools, it can always use improvements. Overall the staff and administrators are caring. Many times they bend over backwards for the students and parents. I feel that Bailey gets students ready for the rigors of High school than many other places. The best thing that I've noticed is that it teaches leadership skills. The students who come from here usually have leading roles in leadership positions at high schools suck as Arlington high.

Posted June 26, 2014
Bailey jr high is the best jr high in arlington. Teachers actually care about your childs education the teachers are great, staff, principles i like everything about it. I always tell my girls your so lucky to be going to bjh. My girls love it. The kids are great thete too. I never had problems with my girls comeing home being bullied. Love bjh:-)

Bailey J High School 1

Posted November 29, 2010
My friends said this school is baad, i went there and it was really uncool there

Bailey J High School 4

Posted August 06, 2010
My child attended both 7th & 8th at this school. A negative is the selection for sports team is super small which doesn't give some kids opportunities to participate. The male band teacher really prepares the kids for high school band, he's compassionate about teaching music with respect. The assistant principal seemed caring but I never saw the new incoming principal after Mr. Walker. She was rarely seen but if you were lucky you might catch a glimpse of her. She only appeared in the newsletter or automated phone system. The AVID teacher was communitive which is great for parents who want to stay involved. The academics were good, although it was ALOT of homework from some teachers. Overall the school is great. Its all about what your child puts into it.

Posted April 23, 2010
Best Teachers and they are Caring about out children

Posted October 03, 2009
Bailey Junior High has some of the finest teachers and staff. I attended Bailey and now my son attends there and I am proud to have been a Bailey student and now a Bailey parent.

Posted September 16, 2009
We have awesome teachers and principals.

Posted March 18, 2009
I don't know how anyone could fault the Principal leadership at Bailey Junior High! I have found Mr. Walker to be an extremely effective and involved principal who genuinely cares about the students' well-being, safety, and academic achievement. The teachers are wonderful, the staff is helpful and friendly, and the expectations are high. Bailey may not have the prettiest campus or building of all the junior highs in Arlington, but I'll take their faculty and staff over any other. My daughter is thriving there.

Bailey J High School 3

Posted July 11, 2005
I would like to see a stronger Principal leadership in this school. Many extracurricular for students but only about 20% of students are 'chosen' for the sports, cheerleading.... and such.

Posted May 12, 2005
A wonderful learning environment. The staff is creative, imaginative, encourages student learning. The teachers work well as a team. The administration provides a good working environment for both staff and students.

2411 Winewood Lane, Arlington, TX  76013
Last modified Bailey J High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bailey J High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top