Arlington, TX

Posted June 26, 2014
Bailey jr high is the best jr high in arlington. Teachers actually care about your childs education the teachers are great, staff, principles i like everything about it. I always tell my girls your so lucky to be going to bjh. My girls love it. The kids are great thete too. I never had problems with my girls comeing home being bullied. Love bjh:-)

Bailey J High School 1

Posted November 29, 2010
My friends said this school is baad, i went there and it was really uncool there

Bailey J High School 4

Posted August 06, 2010
My child attended both 7th & 8th at this school. A negative is the selection for sports team is super small which doesn't give some kids opportunities to participate. The male band teacher really prepares the kids for high school band, he's compassionate about teaching music with respect. The assistant principal seemed caring but I never saw the new incoming principal after Mr. Walker. She was rarely seen but if you were lucky you might catch a glimpse of her. She only appeared in the newsletter or automated phone system. The AVID teacher was communitive which is great for parents who want to stay involved. The academics were good, although it was ALOT of homework from some teachers. Overall the school is great. Its all about what your child puts into it.

Posted April 23, 2010
Best Teachers and they are Caring about out children

Posted April 21, 2010

Posted October 03, 2009
Bailey Junior High has some of the finest teachers and staff. I attended Bailey and now my son attends there and I am proud to have been a Bailey student and now a Bailey parent.

Posted September 16, 2009
We have awesome teachers and principals.

Bailey J High School 2

Posted June 01, 2009

Posted May 25, 2009

Posted May 09, 2009

Bailey J High School
2411 Winewood Lane, Arlington, TX  76013
Last modified Bailey J High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bailey J High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top