Arlington, TX

Posted July 30, 2014
My three kids have always gone to crow my oldest graduated out of crow and i love this school the teachers are the best very helpful and nice the coputer teacher and the nurse ms taylor are awesome i want my other to children to.finish their elementary years making memories in crow YOU WILL NEVER FIND A BETTER SCHOOL THEY KEEP OUR CHILDREN LEARNING AND SAFE!

Posted September 17, 2013
This school is HORRIBLE! These are the following problems there: 1.) Lunch monitors use inappropriate language to students. (My daughter came home asking me what "callate el osico" means. This is spanish telling the students to be quiet, but in a cursing way.) 2.) I am never greeted when I come in contact with the Family Representative or anyone from the administration office. 3.) The principle shows love and affection ONLY when parents are around. (I have been there when she does not know I am there.) 4.) A teacher asked my daughter if she and her sister had different fathers, since they have different last names. I told the school, again, nothing resulted in this. The principle has been reported multiple of times and still nothing has been done. I am transferring my children to a different school this year.

Posted May 27, 2013
My child is a 504 student who has struggled at this terrible elementary for over 2 years. She barely passed the year and I have had to fight with the staff to get her the assistance age needs. No one cares.she hates school and the kids and teachers trat her like a freak. She is a sad 9 year old who feels alone and unwanted at this school. I am filing a complaint with the AISD, not even to the principal followed through on the promises to help. So frustrated with this school :-(

Posted April 15, 2013
This school is a terrible school. I have two children enrolled in this school. Both have been bullied by students as well as TEACHERS. This should not be allowed to happen. I have been working my way through the appropriate channels and even the principal is ignorant to what's going on at her school. Next step is superintendent and if need be news channels. I have had meetings with teachers, vice principal, principal and NOTHING has been resolved. With the bullying they say "They have no recollection of any incidents" so my son is the "liar" here. There's no way possible the "ADULT" could be lying here right? This school is unorganized, unorthodox, and a vast majority of the staff is incompetent. I can't believe anyone would run a school this way. The administration tells you what you want to hear long enough for you to feel the issue is being resolved in hopes that you the parent, will forget. This is out of control!

Crow Elementary School 2

Posted December 05, 2011
I have talked to the vice principle about some suggestions and have yet to see anything happen. The drop off and pick up methods are a mess, the PTA has, well, I am not sure anyone there really knows how to start it up right. Most events I have been to were so unorganized. So far the teachers are great, I just wish mainly they would have sent out my suggestions to the other parents about the pick up and drop off methods.

Posted October 12, 2010
This was my elementary school and it was great.

Posted July 23, 2009
What a great faculty and staff! I am so glad that my child is receiving such a good education. TEA recognized for the year 2008-2009. Way to go!

Crow Elementary School 0

Posted July 23, 2009
I am so pleased with the progress that this school has made. Crow is now a TEA recognized school and this is a direct result of the dedicated faculty and staff.

Posted July 05, 2009

Crow Elementary School 4

Posted September 27, 2007
The new administration along with a caring faculty and staff has gone from low performing to recognized. What an accomplishment!

Crow Elementary School
1201 Coke Drive, Arlington, TX  76010
Last modified Crow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crow Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top