Bad
Good

My children have attended 3 other public schools and I even resorted to homeschooling for a semester because they were so unhappy at one time. However, that all changed when we found Ditto elementary school the staff, parents and even the kids are amazing! My children have never been happier, my son has many learning differences and now enjoys reading. I can't say enough wonderful things about this school.

Ditto is a great school, and the high school it feeds into is very nice.Ditto is one of three exemplary schools out of hundreds of schools. The teachers are committed to the kids and the games they play educate them well. They come with open arms, and give you a warm welcome. The faculty and staff are committed and caring to the children, and there is always an event going on, and they are always fun. I will always love Ditto. It is truly where the best begins.

Very good school academically but i don't think it has anything to do with the school. The students come from very good homes with parents that are dedicated to their children by making sure homework is done and encouraging them to excell. Some schools are comprised of students that come from homes with other priorities and the parents can't be as commited. My biggest issue is the favoritism and bullying that goes on. If your child is cute, with blonde hair and blue eyes and you can paste on a superficial smile you'll fit in nicely. My child and friends children have told of times they have been called names but because the perpetrator was a so called"Good Student" the teachers dismissed the claim.Some of the teachers are just as bad as the bullies. I also can't afford for my child to attend here anymore. Be ready to be bombarded with requests for donations. The worst is spring fling where not only do they want the parents to donate everything but then they turn around and charge you for the stuff you donated. Every week something comes home that requires money. Very Stepfordish.

I agree with most of the reviews listed for Ditto. My children have attended Diitto for all of their elementary days. We generally have been very happy with Ditto. There are a big group of parents that are cliquish, most of it around the PTA (although it is a very supportive PTA). We have also experienced bullying that was not handled to our satisfaction and seemed to be ignored. Definitely something for them to improve. Overall, my children have received a wonderful education at Ditto. The Principal and Assistant Principal continue to improve the school each year. We are proud to call Ditto our home!

I thought that Ditto was a good school for my child's first few years. The drawbacks are that there are so many cliques- both with the helicopter moms that constantly volunteer, to their daughters. The volunteer moms act like they are so superior to the moms that have to work for a living, and the bullying that goes on at Ditto is also really bad. They have a lot of internal issues with bullying that the staff ignores. The teachers are really great but they are all too focused on TAKS tests, not in the overall quality of eduation.

Ditto is a wonderful learning environment for my boys! There are no better teachers and staff! They are committed to making ALL the kids the best they can be! We also have an amazing PTA and outstanding parent involvement! My boys love Ditto! I know my kids will leave Ditto better and smarter people!

Fantastic Teachers! Great activities for the children. Always attentive to parents needs and concerns.

I love our school because of the amazing teachers, PTA members, parents, staff and students. We all come together for the greater good of the students in everything we do. We allow the children to grow and learn in so many different ways and levels. My children love their school which makes it a huge plus.

Great teachers. Great continuity of curriculum from grade to grade.

The principal always says, 'If it will help the kids, we will try to make it happen,' and she backs up her words. She is a wonderful principal and her love and enthusiasm for the students radiates through each of the wonderful teachers. There is a strong PTA organization, a great group of volunteers, incredible teachers and a marvelous staff. My kid is proud to be a Ditto Ranger! I know she is getting a good education.

Last modified Ditto Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.