Bad
Good

Duff has the best environment for growth and development of our students. There is a thriving PTA with a ton of parent involvement, lots of fun and creative learning experiences, and many Duff traditions that foster school spirit. The teachers are caring and capable. The administrators are consistent and professional and focused.

The teachers are amazing! My daughter has ADD and has a hard time keeping up with the teachers. Well her teachers come early twice a week to tutor her. Well there hard work payed off she passed the STAR test! Thank you Duff teachers for working so hard!

now have been at this school for our second year, was hoping for a shine of light this year, but still get parent letters dated a week later from teachers (check binder everyday) The staff is very rude, twice this year I have already encountered this within the first six weeks. The first time my daughter was late because our alarm didn't go off and I walked her in to get a tardy slip I got attitude for it and was told well you need to make sure she's on time everyday. First offense and duh!! isn't that the goal everyday, I had to bite my tongue, smile, and walk out. Second they lock all the doors to the school, and you have to ring the doorbell; yes I get doing it for safety but answer the door! I had a family emergency, rang the door bell multiple times with no answer, two teachers walked by and i knocked and got completely ignored!!! Finally a teacher opened the door and with massive attitude, she let me in and walked off, didn't even bother helping me. Also, I already know two families from last year that went else where and one that even went through the trouble of moving out of the school district to go somewhere else.

Duff is a great elementary school. It's got a small neighborhood feel to it. Parents are very involved and the teachers are excellent.

My daughter has been attending Duff for two years and she loves it! Kindergarten and first grade were fantastic years with super teachers and an incredible staff. We actually moved out of the area last year, but have gladly paid the transfer fee to keep her enrolled. The teachers, PTA, Duff Dad's group, and the other families have made the school so great. Please go check it out if you have any doubt. The principal and vice principal are wonderful and very welcoming. I think everything is there to help your children succeed.

If you plan to enroll your kid from outside of Texas then try another school because when I attended this school they discriminated against me when I moved from Maryland to Texas. The discrimination I received was age discrimination.

Duff elementary has excellent teachers, students, administrators, and the students are all high achievers because of the support they receive from parents, teachers, and administrators.

Love Duff Elementary School. I am proud that child attends this school. Leadership and Staff are wonderful, my daughter is excelling in 1st grade. Keep up the good work Duff.

My granddaughters go to school at Duff and I think it is a very good school

I am a parent that is not very happy at all with this school.I havent seen anything at all in 3 years that shows me that they should a high rating. It is unsafe and kids that have learning problems do not get the correct care.

Last modified Duff Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.