Duff Elementary School 2

Posted October 21, 2013
now have been at this school for our second year, was hoping for a shine of light this year, but still get parent letters dated a week later from teachers (check binder everyday) The staff is very rude, twice this year I have already encountered this within the first six weeks. The first time my daughter was late because our alarm didn't go off and I walked her in to get a tardy slip I got attitude for it and was told well you need to make sure she's on time everyday. First offense and duh!! isn't that the goal everyday, I had to bite my tongue, smile, and walk out. Second they lock all the doors to the school, and you have to ring the doorbell; yes I get doing it for safety but answer the door! I had a family emergency, rang the door bell multiple times with no answer, two teachers walked by and i knocked and got completely ignored!!! Finally a teacher opened the door and with massive attitude, she let me in and walked off, didn't even bother helping me. Also, I already know two families from last year that went else where and one that even went through the trouble of moving out of the school district to go somewhere else.

Posted August 12, 2011
Duff is a great elementary school. It's got a small neighborhood feel to it. Parents are very involved and the teachers are excellent.

Posted February 18, 2011
My daughter has been attending Duff for two years and she loves it! Kindergarten and first grade were fantastic years with super teachers and an incredible staff. We actually moved out of the area last year, but have gladly paid the transfer fee to keep her enrolled. The teachers, PTA, Duff Dad's group, and the other families have made the school so great. Please go check it out if you have any doubt. The principal and vice principal are wonderful and very welcoming. I think everything is there to help your children succeed.

Duff Elementary School 1

Posted December 25, 2010
If you plan to enroll your kid from outside of Texas then try another school because when I attended this school they discriminated against me when I moved from Maryland to Texas. The discrimination I received was age discrimination.

Posted October 03, 2009
Duff elementary has excellent teachers, students, administrators, and the students are all high achievers because of the support they receive from parents, teachers, and administrators.

Posted September 15, 2009

Posted September 30, 2008
Love Duff Elementary School. I am proud that child attends this school. Leadership and Staff are wonderful, my daughter is excelling in 1st grade. Keep up the good work Duff.

Posted February 14, 2008

Posted September 18, 2007
My granddaughters go to school at Duff and I think it is a very good school

Posted September 07, 2007
I am a parent that is not very happy at all with this school.I havent seen anything at all in 3 years that shows me that they should a high rating. It is unsafe and kids that have learning problems do not get the correct care.

Duff Elementary School
3100 Lynnwood Drive, Arlington, TX  76013
(682) 867-2000
Last modified Duff Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Duff Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top