Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted November 28, 2015
I have 3 students here and one is stubborn and her teacher mrs britton is really making a difference in her learning and she seems to want to learn i am grateful for all the help the 3 grade teachers are doing with my child.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 28, 2015
Mrs britton for working hard with my problem child and pushing her to do better

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted November 28, 2015
My kids are learning to be responsible for themselves and respectful of others and to honor me as a hard working single mother of 5

Posted September 30, 2008
this year my dugther was having problems to stay at school, she didn't like longer clases and less play time, she is getting just to it. Ms. Black is a good and profecional teacher. Frida is getting better at school and I will like to thanks to Ms. Black and Ms. Lazo for their efforce to give our childs a good education. Submitted by a parent

Posted October 10, 2007
My daughter had Mrs. Rice last year and I was so amazed at how much she learned. Mrs. Rice is the best teacher if you ask me.. This year my oldest is now in 1st grade and is doing pretty well in Ms. Vo's class. I watch her struggle with some of the homework and wish Mrs. Rice could've changed grades with her.

Posted September 09, 2007
My son is in Kindergarten and has enjoyed each day is Mrs. Rice's class. She's got a tough class, but she's truly dedicated to help her students succeed and makes each child feel welcomed. Outstanding job Mrs. Rice!

Posted September 09, 2007
this is a title I school with below average socio-economic parents. the teachers are hardworking and compassionate. the principal is a real professional and her leadership is highly accomplished. the fine arts program excels.

Posted August 06, 2007
my daughter enjoyed her learning experience for her 1st grade year I especially appreciate her teacher Mrs. Cook

Posted February 13, 2007
My daughter has had a wonderful wonderful kindergarten year..Her teacher ms. Long is one of the best teachers i have ever had teaching my children..I just wish all the schools in isd were as great as goodman! I also have to give mr. Kammlah a great job as well! Thank you ms. Albert mr. Kammlah and ms. Long! They are all wonderful people and really care about the children they teach! Thank you!

Posted June 30, 2006
My son attended goodman this last year in Pre-K, Mrs. Bunny's class, and I've gotta say, I volunteered as much as I can because Mrs. Bunny and Mr.Bird did an awesome job. Thanks you guys, my younger son cant wait until school starts to be in yalls class. Thanks again, Julie and Erik

1400 Rebecca Lane, Arlington, TX  76014
Last modified Goodman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Goodman Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top