Bad
Good

I have 3 students here and one is stubborn and her teacher mrs britton is really making a difference in her learning and she seems to want to learn i am grateful for all the help the 3 grade teachers are doing with my child.

Develops character: Strongly agree

My kids are learning to be responsible for themselves and respectful of others and to honor me as a hard working single mother of 5

this year my dugther was having problems to stay at school, she didn't like longer clases and less play time, she is getting just to it. Ms. Black is a good and profecional teacher. Frida is getting better at school and I will like to thanks to Ms. Black and Ms. Lazo for their efforce to give our childs a good education. Submitted by a parent

My daughter had Mrs. Rice last year and I was so amazed at how much she learned. Mrs. Rice is the best teacher if you ask me.. This year my oldest is now in 1st grade and is doing pretty well in Ms. Vo's class. I watch her struggle with some of the homework and wish Mrs. Rice could've changed grades with her.

My son is in Kindergarten and has enjoyed each day is Mrs. Rice's class. She's got a tough class, but she's truly dedicated to help her students succeed and makes each child feel welcomed. Outstanding job Mrs. Rice!

this is a title I school with below average socio-economic parents. the teachers are hardworking and compassionate. the principal is a real professional and her leadership is highly accomplished. the fine arts program excels.

my daughter enjoyed her learning experience for her 1st grade year I especially appreciate her teacher Mrs. Cook

My daughter has had a wonderful wonderful kindergarten year..Her teacher ms. Long is one of the best teachers i have ever had teaching my children..I just wish all the schools in isd were as great as goodman! I also have to give mr. Kammlah a great job as well! Thank you ms. Albert mr. Kammlah and ms. Long! They are all wonderful people and really care about the children they teach! Thank you!

Last modified Goodman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.