Bad
Good

My 3 kids have gone to school here over tbe past 12 yrs. I have seen a lot of changes over the years. For thw most part Hill has been a pretty good school. Parent participation is one of rbe keys for an effwctive school. Parental involvement without it a school is just an institution. Moral support from school board and administrators. Over all Hill is great.

We moved our family to be closer to Hill and cannot imagine being anywhere else. My kids have always had positive experiences at Hill and when we did have an issue it was resolved quickly. There are always people in life we won't prefer but those are everywhere! Ive never seen any teacher or staff treat the children differently based on race or economic status. We love it here. Its a wonderful school family to be a part of.

Also, 100% agree with the teacher who posted on Posted July 29, 2013.. It's not a perfect place, but this type of behavior is unacceptable.

I left this school because I notice some of the staff favors children who are of race or even there economical level. I didn't want to be part of a school like that.

I am so happy that my two girls are at Hill. My oldest daughter has had some issues adjusting in general, and I have had nothing but positive interactions with the teachers and the school leadership as we work together to sort it out. Thanks to their caring guidance, she is happy, settled, and growing more confident by the day. I can't say enough good things about this school.

My daughter has had a rough start this year. She started kindergarten this year and we found out she is ADD/ADHD. Her teacher has been on top of this problem and has been great with her. She, I know, is a handful but her teacher has been able to work with her and I think she may make it after all. Thanks for all your patience, Mrs. Loskorn.

The new principal Mr. Day is AMAZING!!!! He not only knows pretty much every single kid by name, but he makes a point to talk to all of them everyday. I give him and the school 5 stars!

I have two children that attend Hill, and I have been pleasantly surprised with this school. As a parent who was heavily weighing homeschooling or charter school (can't afford private), I am very happy I chose this public school. The teacher's have ALWAYS been more than willing to listen to parents and help the student. The principals have exceeded my expectations with their leadership and dedication. And my children are progressing academically.

My daughter has gone to hill since 2nd grade and we are moving out of state now before she starts 4th. The teachers have been great, and more the administration has been absolutely fantastic. My daughter is definitely a social butterfly and has seemed to get to everyone's hearts while being there. She has had better grades and been happier here than any other school. I love this school and hate to leave before she finishes her elementary years, but just wanted to say - good job 2nd and 3rd grade team and office staff. We will truly miss you

Hill elementary is a GREAT school! The teachers are welcoming and you can fit in, if you're a transfer or not!

Last modified Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.