Posted June 12, 2014
We moved our family to be closer to Hill and cannot imagine being anywhere else. My kids have always had positive experiences at Hill and when we did have an issue it was resolved quickly. There are always people in life we won't prefer but those are everywhere! Ive never seen any teacher or staff treat the children differently based on race or economic status. We love it here. Its a wonderful school family to be a part of.

Hill Elementary School 4

Posted December 06, 2013
Also, 100% agree with the teacher who posted on Posted July 29, 2013.. It's not a perfect place, but this type of behavior is unacceptable.

Hill Elementary School 2

Posted July 29, 2013
I left this school because I notice some of the staff favors children who are of race or even there economical level. I didn't want to be part of a school like that.

Posted May 10, 2013
I am so happy that my two girls are at Hill. My oldest daughter has had some issues adjusting in general, and I have had nothing but positive interactions with the teachers and the school leadership as we work together to sort it out. Thanks to their caring guidance, she is happy, settled, and growing more confident by the day. I can't say enough good things about this school.

Posted May 06, 2012
My daughter has had a rough start this year. She started kindergarten this year and we found out she is ADD/ADHD. Her teacher has been on top of this problem and has been great with her. She, I know, is a handful but her teacher has been able to work with her and I think she may make it after all. Thanks for all your patience, Mrs. Loskorn.

Posted January 06, 2012
The new principal Mr. Day is AMAZING!!!! He not only knows pretty much every single kid by name, but he makes a point to talk to all of them everyday. I give him and the school 5 stars!

Posted May 11, 2011
I have two children that attend Hill, and I have been pleasantly surprised with this school. As a parent who was heavily weighing homeschooling or charter school (can't afford private), I am very happy I chose this public school. The teacher's have ALWAYS been more than willing to listen to parents and help the student. The principals have exceeded my expectations with their leadership and dedication. And my children are progressing academically.

Posted May 10, 2011
My daughter has gone to hill since 2nd grade and we are moving out of state now before she starts 4th. The teachers have been great, and more the administration has been absolutely fantastic. My daughter is definitely a social butterfly and has seemed to get to everyone's hearts while being there. She has had better grades and been happier here than any other school. I love this school and hate to leave before she finishes her elementary years, but just wanted to say - good job 2nd and 3rd grade team and office staff. We will truly miss you

Hill Elementary School 3

Posted March 22, 2010
I have had 3 children go to school at Hill and for the most part was very happy with the teachers, principal & discipline. Since the new principal alot of things have changed drasticaly. The teachers are more intense, not as much friendliness. There is alot of tension between students and teachers where in the past there used to be kindness and patience. The acedemic level has gone down alot. I have compared papers from my two oldest to the ones that my youngest gets now, there is a temendous difference. Not as much writing as there used to be. No projects like there used to be. I don't know if it is because of the demographics have changed or economics...but it's not like it used to be and it saddens our family alot. My older kids notice it when they visit.

Posted March 18, 2010
Hill elementary is a GREAT school! The teachers are welcoming and you can fit in, if you're a transfer or not!

Hill Elementary School
2020 West Tucker Boulevard, Arlington, TX  76013
Last modified Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top