Bad
Good

Morton Elementary School 1

Posted January 10, 2013
Weak principal. Belittles the teachers behind their back. He mistreats the counselor and will put other teachers down when he is with his favorites and he encourages rumors. Some teachers are good but not many. Weak principal = low teacher morale = poor learning environment.

Posted January 06, 2011
hello im a former student from this school i only was there for 3rd grade i loved it my teacher was mrs.lewis i loved her so much she taught me so much evryone should go to morton i am now in 6th grade and have moved but i still will come back to vist my favorite teacher in the world iam also only 12 years old thanks for everything morton and mrs.lewis! sorry for no puncution

Morton Elementary School 2

Posted July 12, 2009
I regret sending my child to this school because of the passive aggression I noticed among a couple of the teachers and principles for 5 and 6th grade. Love of teaching should mean you can find ways to relate to students. Because with that love, you see your student's potential and find ways of helping them not making them feel inadequate. This is what my child had to experience but luckily now she is in a better environment.

Morton Elementary School 4

Posted April 29, 2009
My child has been here for her first year in school, Kindergarten, and she loves the teachers, principal and her friends. She has done well at Morton and I am keeping her in this school for 1st grade and on through 6th, if I can help it. I enjoy the programs and fun nights for the kids and she has a great teacher, Mrs. Gresham, who corresponds with me and keeps me updated on her work habits and behavior daily and monthly as well.

Posted March 05, 2008
my child has been going to this school for 2 years. Most of the school work in done in the classrooms. One of the teachers have claim work was not turned in. Now they have a failing grade and did not deserve one. Though the home room teacher is one of the best, one teacher in particular seem to care. I wish I never enrolled my child here.

Morton Elementary School 2

Posted January 15, 2006
Arlington ISD does not have programs which accommodate gifted and talented children. My son is repeating the same things and becoming bored with school as he is not challenged enough at school.When asking about this, the reply is we try to do what we can. I do not feel that is acceptable. These children are our future and if we want to see them excel, we must have programs to assist them at school.

Posted August 20, 2005
My son was so nervous about starting school this year he is in the first grade and didnt know anyone. Well, its only been the first week and he already loves his teacher, Ms Bell, she has made him fell very comfortable and secure already. She has made me feel better about sending him to a new school, she made the adorable welcome packages that show she truly cares about her students and if you have never met her you need to hersmile is genuine and her personality is great. Thank you Ms Bell.

Posted July 23, 2005
My kid love this school. The teachers are great, to name a few, Mrs. Lee, Mrs. Beaumont, Mrs. Pritchard. My kids have been blessed to have such wonderful teachers who care so much about them. Thumbs up for morton elementary.

Morton Elementary School 4

Posted July 12, 2005
I think Morton is a wonderful place to learn with a great principal. The teachers have been very informative and helpful whenever I've had questions.

Posted December 18, 2004
I have mixed feelings about morton. The principal they have now is awesome and taking care of business. The teachers my kids have and have had have been awesome, but i cannot say that about some that i see in the halls. Now the uniforms, i love them.

2900 Barrington Place, Arlington, TX  76014
Last modified Morton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.