Bad
Good

Weak principal. Belittles the teachers behind their back. He mistreats the counselor and will put other teachers down when he is with his favorites and he encourages rumors. Some teachers are good but not many. Weak principal = low teacher morale = poor learning environment.

hello im a former student from this school i only was there for 3rd grade i loved it my teacher was mrs.lewis i loved her so much she taught me so much evryone should go to morton i am now in 6th grade and have moved but i still will come back to vist my favorite teacher in the world iam also only 12 years old thanks for everything morton and mrs.lewis! sorry for no puncution

I regret sending my child to this school because of the passive aggression I noticed among a couple of the teachers and principles for 5 and 6th grade. Love of teaching should mean you can find ways to relate to students. Because with that love, you see your student's potential and find ways of helping them not making them feel inadequate. This is what my child had to experience but luckily now she is in a better environment.

My child has been here for her first year in school, Kindergarten, and she loves the teachers, principal and her friends. She has done well at Morton and I am keeping her in this school for 1st grade and on through 6th, if I can help it. I enjoy the programs and fun nights for the kids and she has a great teacher, Mrs. Gresham, who corresponds with me and keeps me updated on her work habits and behavior daily and monthly as well.

my child has been going to this school for 2 years. Most of the school work in done in the classrooms. One of the teachers have claim work was not turned in. Now they have a failing grade and did not deserve one. Though the home room teacher is one of the best, one teacher in particular seem to care. I wish I never enrolled my child here.

Last modified Morton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.