Bad
Good

Rankin Elementary School 1

Posted June 05, 2013
I agree with the concerns of racial bias. I found after talking with teachers and principals, and called a liar by both saying latino kids would not say or do .... even though my kid came home with bruises and swollen face...was not taken to nurse or report insident after telling teacher. I CANT WAIT TO LEAVE THIS SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!

Rankin Elementary School 1

Posted January 05, 2013
Our child attended Rankin Elementary and found that our child was not given the same attention as he was a minority there. When there were cocerns we had as parents the school did nothing to correct it, in fact, even the staff played problem student situations off as though they had no record of them happening, or that is was a he said she said issue that was not given the proper importance. A reaccuring same situation merits concern in my book and this school staff doesnt seem to care. The classroom teacher was nice but, acted unaware, even when she sent notes home with our child. We believe in quality of an education and not just quantity. I gave this rating because the code of conduct they spell out in the handbook they do not follow and we know our child wouldnt lie and deserves far better out of a school.

Rankin Elementary School 5

Posted May 24, 2008
Everybody knows us at this school. It is one of the best school's in Arlington, TX. The teachers really look out for the student's and the staff is truly professional. Although it is a public school, the school uniform policy gives the school a private school feel about it. When I'm at work I have peace of mind.

Rankin Elementary School 5

Posted July 11, 2005
My kids have been at this school from pre-k to 6th grade. The teachers are great especially if your child has a learning problem. They have great one on one programs to help the student get ahead. They have great teacher parents relationships, it's like a big family. My daughter's reading skills needed improvement and they have worked with her year after year and is now top of her class in 3rd grade. She won the young authors contest and received first place. Overall it is a great school and the teachers are great.

Rankin Elementary School 4

Posted March 08, 2005
I have a good relationship with the Principal, Vice Principal, Teachers, Counselor, Secretary, & Nurse. They work very well together. They truly are a team that are dedicated to each child. The parent involvement is CRAZY! There are always TONS of parents at ALL events! There aren't a whole lot of extracurricular activities available. There is tutoring twice a week I believe. I just adore the staff. They are easy to work with and make me feel like they really care about my child. Even though she is one of hundreds.

Rankin Elementary School
1900 Oleander Street, Arlington, TX  76010
Last modified Rankin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.