Arlington, TX

Posted May 27, 2014
CAE is a wonderful place to be! When our oldest was going into kindergarten, we didn't know much about the school and the kindergarten team lead took time after school one day to meet with my husband and I to answer our questions. We now have 2 children at CAE and do not regret our decision to send them there. The staff is phenomenal, with a desire for each and every child to reach their full potential. The principal and the AP are very approachable and they love all of the students. The principal does a monthly coffee with the principal for parents to come and hear what's going on. She sends weekly emails keep everyone in the loop, and her door is always open. The PTA provides activities such as family science night in which the science museum comes and bring lots of activities for the kiddos as well as a mobile planitarium. CAE is always looking for ways to improve and thrives on parent feedback. If we ever move, I plan to keep our kids at CAE!

Posted May 05, 2013
You won't find a group of people & school staff that care more about your child. We are moving & I am so hoping to keep my youngest cild here her last year of elementary because I just don't see how any school can compare. The principal & the AP & office staff are so great with each of the kids & super involved. PTA is outstanding & all my children have been so blessed to attend CAE. Parents & staff here really are the best too & work hard to volunteer & offer a lot of special events all year long from picnics ot science nights to fitness nights & you name it. I really feel all the kids here feel special. Thanks CAAE for doing such a great job & going out of the way to make CAE a great place for our kids to learn.

Posted April 30, 2013
I love CAE because the faculty all work together on the same page and are all enthusiastic about their tasks...Teaching. Since enrolling my child in CAE he has started to love school and has improved his grades over the first half of the year. I honestly beleive this starts with the Principle who has put together a great program that is followed up by an excellent staff. Either walking around or vaulenteering...you can't look at this school in function and come up with anything bad.

Charlotte Anderson Elementary School 4

Posted August 12, 2012
i am very excited to be moving into this school dist. the school sounds wonderful with all it offers. i think with most things if your ready so is the world. looking forward to daughter starting first grade. hope to meet you there. i volunteered at our old school last year and had so much fun.

Charlotte Anderson Elementary School 1

Posted January 19, 2012
Last year my daughter had a wonderful year at CAE and I was very impressed with her teacher Mrs. Duhamell. This year however is a totally different story. Her teacher this year Mrs. Powell was terrible to say the least, she Discriminated against my daughter, treated her with total disrespect, and singled her out every chance she got, my daughter came home in tears every day, I was appalled at how a grown woman let alone a teacher could treat a child that way. I ended up switching teachers, but its not much better. I have requested a conference with her new teacher 2 times and my request have both been ignored. Also I have noticed that they have no concern with whether the students do well with their school work, their attitude has been either they do it or they dont, the teachers dont take the time to make sure the students understand. At the beginning of the year the school was talking about getting after school tutoring, but have not said anything since so I dont see that happening.

Posted March 22, 2011
I think Charlotte Anderson is a great school. It has great academics and excellent teachers. The principal is very welcoming and has no problem getting to know the parents, plus makes it a point to know students by their names. I agree if you don't like Charlotte Anderson, move away! There are a lot of other options out there. Also, this school has been EXEMPLARY for quite some time now...

Posted October 22, 2010
If Mr Beard wants to fire a whole bunch of teachers he has my support because kids only care about having a good time! We need teachers who aren't afraid to yell at kids to make them shut up and learn! My grandson doesn't like his teacher but he is learning alot! I don't work on the PTA but we like the pickles they sell. STOP SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT THIS SCHOOL OR MOVE AWAY!!!

Posted October 22, 2010
I was told to write nice things about cae but reading the comments make me sad and confused. It is obvious that some parents get a better feeling for this school than others. Now I wonder why it is so important to write good comments. Who is afraid of the truth? I'll give them 5 stars but I don't want to give it any now! Please don't use my name!

Posted October 20, 2010
I'm laughing right now too. I currently serve on the PTA along with several other devoted parents. Charlotte Anderson Elementary is a "Super School" and I love having my kids go there!!! The principal puts kids first. The teachers work long hard hours. Charlotte Anderson Elementary is a "Super School." :)

Charlotte Anderson Elementary School 3

Posted October 16, 2010
I am laughing right now. I served on PTA a couple years back and had an opportunity to work with teachers and the principal. The truth is a small group of parents do 99% of PTA and the principal isn't very personable. Some teachers are good, none are bad. Just an alright school. The teachers do seem henpicked when I see them. I wonder, did the principal's wife write the last comment? I am sure more"super school" comments will soon appear!

Charlotte Anderson Elementary School
5615 Fox Hunt Drive, Arlington, TX  76017
Last modified Charlotte Anderson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charlotte Anderson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 50 reviews. Top