Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

As the Character Coach at Charlotte Anderson Elementary, I cannot express enough how honored I am to be a part of this school of character! Mrs. Perty , Mr. Avery , Mr. Wilson, and all of the CAE staff are a huge part of why our Character education program is as effective as it is. I'm proud to be a part of a school where "Character Counts, All the Time!!!"

Charlotte Anderson elementary is an amazing place! I have never seen so many people go out of their way to help families with anything that they need. I have been in the MISD for over 15 years and I will do everything within my power to make sure that my granddaughter goes to this school!

12 years ago I started my teaching career at CAE and one day I will retire from CAE-- I will never leave this school! I am proud to be a staff member but also a parent of a child who attends CAE. Our staff chooses to send their kids to CAE because it is the most amazing school! CAE provides children with amazing opportunities and teachers who go above and beyond. Our school offers amazing programs for all students including: Character Class, Leadership Group (students who are selected to help with service projects and represent the school), Viking Ambassadors (students who are ambassadors for the school), Viking University (clubs that are held during school hours so that ALL students can participate), Houses (like in the Ron Clark Academy), Viking Reporters (a group of students who report the school news, take photos of school events, put together the yearbook and are in charge of a twitter new's account), FUN tutoring groups, PE fitness + pizza + movie+ game nights, "drive in" movies projected on the building, Science Night, Trunk or Treat, Literacy Nights, Mystery Nights, Talent Show and so much more-- this list could go on forever! Diversity is celebrated on this campus and people of all backgrounds are genuinely welcomed at this school. Our PTA is amazing and they work SO hard to provide awesome experiences for the staff and students. Our PTA ROCKS!!!!!! They are appreciated and I would love to see the PTA grow. Our administration is wonderful and inspiring. Mrs. Petty has her heart in the right place. It is focused on making sure her entire CAE family is well taken care of- this includes the faculty, kids and parents. She is an amazing leader and truly loves children. Mr. Avery is fun and inventive and always wants to figure out new ways to help children. He is focused on helping the kids be the best versions of themselves. They make our school strong, along with the rest of the staff. This is the school where you want to teach. This is the school where you want to send your kids to. We a public school focused on making your children the future leaders of the world.

Coach Myers, Thank you for your commitment and dedication to us becoming a character counts school.

I love being a part of this school!! Fabulous, caring and friendly administration who care about every facet of this school; from teachers, parents and students. Teachers who work tirelessly everyday and who have positive attitudes to strive to benefit the students and parents. CAE IS THE BEST!!!

Develops character: Strongly agree

CAE is a place where character counts all the time! I have seen kids wait on others, tie each other's shoes and hold doors open for adults.

The students and staff are extremely respectful and caring. All the content is perfect for every grade level. I am proud to have 2 of my children go through this blessed campus.

CAE is a wonderful place to be! When our oldest was going into kindergarten, we didn't know much about the school and the kindergarten team lead took time after school one day to meet with my husband and I to answer our questions. We now have 2 children at CAE and do not regret our decision to send them there. The staff is phenomenal, with a desire for each and every child to reach their full potential. The principal and the AP are very approachable and they love all of the students. The principal does a monthly coffee with the principal for parents to come and hear what's going on. She sends weekly emails keep everyone in the loop, and her door is always open. The PTA provides activities such as family science night in which the science museum comes and bring lots of activities for the kiddos as well as a mobile planitarium. CAE is always looking for ways to improve and thrives on parent feedback. If we ever move, I plan to keep our kids at CAE!

You won't find a group of people & school staff that care more about your child. We are moving & I am so hoping to keep my youngest cild here her last year of elementary because I just don't see how any school can compare. The principal & the AP & office staff are so great with each of the kids & super involved. PTA is outstanding & all my children have been so blessed to attend CAE. Parents & staff here really are the best too & work hard to volunteer & offer a lot of special events all year long from picnics ot science nights to fitness nights & you name it. I really feel all the kids here feel special. Thanks CAAE for doing such a great job & going out of the way to make CAE a great place for our kids to learn.

I love CAE because the faculty all work together on the same page and are all enthusiastic about their tasks...Teaching. Since enrolling my child in CAE he has started to love school and has improved his grades over the first half of the year. I honestly beleive this starts with the Principle who has put together a great program that is followed up by an excellent staff. Either walking around or vaulenteering...you can't look at this school in function and come up with anything bad.

Last modified Charlotte Anderson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.