Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (2 responses)

Charlotte Anderson Elementary School 4

Posted December 10, 2015
Coach Myers, Thank you for your commitment and dedication to us becoming a character counts school.

Posted December 09, 2015
I love being a part of this school!! Fabulous, caring and friendly administration who care about every facet of this school; from teachers, parents and students. Teachers who work tirelessly everyday and who have positive attitudes to strive to benefit the students and parents. CAE IS THE BEST!!!

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted December 09, 2015
Mrs. Wish always goes out of her way to care for the physical and emotional well being of the students. She is kind and compassionate. Mrs. Kurecka is always going out of her way to make sure the first impression of our school is met with a smile.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted December 09, 2015
CAE is a place where character counts all the time! I have seen kids wait on others, tie each other's shoes and hold doors open for adults.

Posted December 09, 2015
The students and staff are extremely respectful and caring. All the content is perfect for every grade level. I am proud to have 2 of my children go through this blessed campus.

Posted May 27, 2014
CAE is a wonderful place to be! When our oldest was going into kindergarten, we didn't know much about the school and the kindergarten team lead took time after school one day to meet with my husband and I to answer our questions. We now have 2 children at CAE and do not regret our decision to send them there. The staff is phenomenal, with a desire for each and every child to reach their full potential. The principal and the AP are very approachable and they love all of the students. The principal does a monthly coffee with the principal for parents to come and hear what's going on. She sends weekly emails keep everyone in the loop, and her door is always open. The PTA provides activities such as family science night in which the science museum comes and bring lots of activities for the kiddos as well as a mobile planitarium. CAE is always looking for ways to improve and thrives on parent feedback. If we ever move, I plan to keep our kids at CAE!

Posted May 05, 2013
You won't find a group of people & school staff that care more about your child. We are moving & I am so hoping to keep my youngest cild here her last year of elementary because I just don't see how any school can compare. The principal & the AP & office staff are so great with each of the kids & super involved. PTA is outstanding & all my children have been so blessed to attend CAE. Parents & staff here really are the best too & work hard to volunteer & offer a lot of special events all year long from picnics ot science nights to fitness nights & you name it. I really feel all the kids here feel special. Thanks CAAE for doing such a great job & going out of the way to make CAE a great place for our kids to learn.

Posted April 30, 2013
I love CAE because the faculty all work together on the same page and are all enthusiastic about their tasks...Teaching. Since enrolling my child in CAE he has started to love school and has improved his grades over the first half of the year. I honestly beleive this starts with the Principle who has put together a great program that is followed up by an excellent staff. Either walking around or vaulenteering...you can't look at this school in function and come up with anything bad.

Charlotte Anderson Elementary School 4

Posted August 12, 2012
i am very excited to be moving into this school dist. the school sounds wonderful with all it offers. i think with most things if your ready so is the world. looking forward to daughter starting first grade. hope to meet you there. i volunteered at our old school last year and had so much fun.

Charlotte Anderson Elementary School 1

Posted January 19, 2012
Last year my daughter had a wonderful year at CAE and I was very impressed with her teacher Mrs. Duhamell. This year however is a totally different story. Her teacher this year Mrs. Powell was terrible to say the least, she Discriminated against my daughter, treated her with total disrespect, and singled her out every chance she got, my daughter came home in tears every day, I was appalled at how a grown woman let alone a teacher could treat a child that way. I ended up switching teachers, but its not much better. I have requested a conference with her new teacher 2 times and my request have both been ignored. Also I have noticed that they have no concern with whether the students do well with their school work, their attitude has been either they do it or they dont, the teachers dont take the time to make sure the students understand. At the beginning of the year the school was talking about getting after school tutoring, but have not said anything since so I dont see that happening.

5615 Fox Hunt Drive, Arlington, TX  76017
Last modified Charlotte Anderson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.