Posted April 27, 2013
this the best and respectful school that my children has been to. It has the best teachers you can have.

Cross Timbers Intermediate School 3

Posted September 17, 2011
Cross Timbers has a good administration and a lot of great teachers; however, they seem to have a continuous failure to deal with disciplinary issues. Last year and this year, it's the norm for an entire class to be punished because 2 or 3 kids are misbehaving. I realize many parents don't have high expectations for their kids and that the teachers are overloaded, but they wind up alienating the kids who are doing a good job. Bottom line, if your kid's not a problem, they'll be swept aside. We've transferred. They have a good team at CTIS and are trying- improving every year. I just was not willing to sacrifice my son's 6th grade year for the cause.

Cross Timbers Intermediate School 3

Posted May 26, 2011
The administration at this school are very pleasant and friendly. Whenever you come to the office, they are ready and willing to help. However, my only problem was with support from teachers on team 6B regarding control of students that easily disrupt the class and bully others. Instead of targeting the disruptive students, they targeted my son who actually is quiet, cooperative, gets good grades and wants to learn. That was my experience, but depending on where you are from, your experience may be different.

Cross Timbers Intermediate School 0

Posted August 26, 2009
the school is very nice and clean i believe thats where it all starts with a good education

Posted March 13, 2009
I go to this school and it rocks! The teachers are great. They're friendly when you're good, strict when you're bad (this is good for parents, beacause it teaches the kids good behavior), and can be funny... my math teacher was dancing today (as an example) and it was hilarious! My girlfriend and I were laughing so hard!!!! This is a great school with great staff and a great principal!

Cross Timbers Intermediate School 1

Posted January 24, 2009

Posted August 31, 2008
Your asst. principal, Mr. Wimbrey is a wonderful mentor for my granddaughter. I am so glad she is a student at this school.

Posted August 02, 2008
I am a teacher at this school, and have been a teacher for many years and at several different schools in a variety of districts. I must say that we have some of the best students I have ever had the pleasure of teaching. It is obvious that the majority of the parents have done a fantastic job raising their children, for it shows in the classroom. This adminstration on campus is by far the best I have ever had the privilege of being under, for many reasons that I won't bore you with. Not only is the adminstration a blessing to work for, but the faculty are true professionals and you know that children come first on this campus. Go Cross Timbers!

Cross Timbers Intermediate School 4

Posted July 19, 2008

Cross Timbers Intermediate School 0

Posted June 17, 2008
My son just completed his 5th grade year at Cross Timbers & I have to say I was very pleased with the teachers and the office staff. Anytime I had a concern or question they were accessible & very quick to respond. Cross Timbers has a dress code policy that they truly enforced and other factors that made the students see that they are responsible for themselves and should always conduct themselves in the proper manner. I am pleased that he will have one more year there, because it is a good feeling to be able to send your child back to a school that was so involved in helping him succeed.

Cross Timbers Intermediate School
2934 Russell Road, Arlington, TX  76001
Last modified Cross Timbers Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cross Timbers Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top