Bad
Good

Best school and great staff. Teachers are great and love their students. bThe staff try the best to provide a great environment for children.

great school nice teachers , my kids learn fast with them the rate is 4 i do not know why should be more than that

Both of my kids have attended this school for 3 years. They have excelled beyond my expectations. The teachers are wonderful as well as the staff.

Both of my children attend Short Elementary and have since kindergarten. I would not have them attending any other, I even pay a transfer fee to keep them at Short. I find that the teachers are some of the best in the area, very attentive to the students needs and push them to be better than they, the students, expect of themselves. As for the leadership and the support staff; again some of the best I've had the pleasure of dealing with. They again are very understanding and will make sure all accommodations (RTI meetings, IEPs, 504s) are tailored to the students needs. Remember, is our responsibility as a parents to be involved with our children, especially when it comes to education. This means being proactive about homework and joining the PTA.

MY BROTHER HAS REALLY IMPROVED SINCE HES ATTENDED SHORT ELEM, THEY HAVE ALOT OF FUN ACTIVITIES FOR THE KIDS JUST WISH MORE PARENTS WOULD JOIN THE PTA BUT SCHOOL IS AN A+++++++AND I WOULDN'T WANT HIM ANYWHERE ELSE

My son is thriving at this school...he has made immense progress since transferring here after the first 6 weeks at school.

I adore Short Elementary ...Mrs. Ford and Mrs.Harris are wonderful teachers.I personally think its a great school...

My child just enrolled into Short, and is very pleased. The teachers are concerned about the children and their studies. I want the best for my childs education and am glad to be a part of Short Elementry.

We recently moved her from california,and so far Short Elementart School is the best the school my daughter has gone to so far. Mrs. Horn is the BEST teachin all the wild,wild west!! YOU ROCK

I have an 18 year old daughter that attended Short kindergarten to 6th grade and it was a wonderful experience. Now I have a 4 year old who is starting the Short Pre-K program and we could not be more proud to be able to do this!

Last modified Short Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.