Arlington, TX

Posted November 24, 2014
great school nice teachers , my kids learn fast with them the rate is 4 i do not know why should be more than that

Posted May 06, 2014
Both of my children attend Short Elementary and have since kindergarten. I would not have them attending any other, I even pay a transfer fee to keep them at Short. I find that the teachers are some of the best in the area, very attentive to the students needs and push them to be better than they, the students, expect of themselves. As for the leadership and the support staff; again some of the best I've had the pleasure of dealing with. They again are very understanding and will make sure all accommodations (RTI meetings, IEPs, 504s) are tailored to the students needs. Remember, is our responsibility as a parents to be involved with our children, especially when it comes to education. This means being proactive about homework and joining the PTA.

Posted April 01, 2014
MY BROTHER HAS REALLY IMPROVED SINCE HES ATTENDED SHORT ELEM, THEY HAVE ALOT OF FUN ACTIVITIES FOR THE KIDS JUST WISH MORE PARENTS WOULD JOIN THE PTA BUT SCHOOL IS AN A+++++++AND I WOULDN'T WANT HIM ANYWHERE ELSE

Short Elementary School 4

Posted May 16, 2013
My son is thriving at this school...he has made immense progress since transferring here after the first 6 weeks at school.

Posted May 16, 2013
The teachers are great especially mrs Ford and Mrs. Keilbas. There is some concern about respecting the dress code.

Short Elementary School 4

Posted May 19, 2011
I adore Short Elementary ...Mrs. Ford and Mrs.Harris are wonderful teachers.I personally think its a great school...

Posted May 11, 2010

Posted March 03, 2010
My child just enrolled into Short, and is very pleased. The teachers are concerned about the children and their studies. I want the best for my childs education and am glad to be a part of Short Elementry.

Short Elementary School 0

Posted August 28, 2009
We recently moved her from california,and so far Short Elementart School is the best the school my daughter has gone to so far. Mrs. Horn is the BEST teachin all the wild,wild west!! YOU ROCK

Posted August 26, 2008

Short Elementary School
2000 California Lane, Arlington, TX  76015
Last modified Short Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Short Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top