Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

Amount of homework: Agree

Homework is okay. There is one sheet you recieve every week in Mrs.B 's class that is the same stuff over and over again for different sight words. It does require a good amount of supervision/help and therefore makes things frustrasting for a busy parent. I love helping my daughter, I am involved in her education. She's in the gifted and talented program at school but, I hated this page of work. I felt it very unnecessary.

Develops character: Neutral

You have to have teachers that actually teach those things, and not make threats first.Also,what does a color chart really do? Just seems to make kids afraid to talk to their parents and dissapointed in themselves. My girl usually gets greens but those times when she was moved down for leaving homework at school does not make sense to me. As long as it gets done the next day (for her it takes maybe 2 mintues) why should it affect her BEHAVIOR color?

I have a child in first grade here and this school has improved from the previous years. From what I hear...alot has changed and the teachers have all been very helpful and show true care and concern everytime I have been up there. I visitb often and do pop up visits and have been pleased thus far. I have had the pleasure of dealing with the office staff and nurse as well...when my son was ill several times and it has always been a joy. I will update if things happen to ever change...but I doubt that will be the case.

Last modified South Davis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.