Posted August 12, 2009

South Davis Elementary School 1

Posted September 04, 2006
I am parent at South Davis and I am not happy at all with the quality of teaching at this school. The teachers that my child has had with the exception of one has had no classroom management skills. I don't feel that my child has learned very much since he has been there and if I could I would take him to another school.

Posted August 05, 2005
A well-managed school,with dedicated teachers and involved parents. A good all-year round extra-cullicular program.

South Davis Elementary School 4

Posted January 28, 2005
The teachers at south davis really care about my children. However my children have sometimes picked up bad language from other children around them in the school.

Posted January 12, 2004
I think that South Davis is a great school. The teachers go above and beyond their job description to make sure that the children enjoy themselves while they are learning. My son loves it here and so do I.

South Davis Elementary School 4

Posted September 13, 2003
My daughter started this school at the end of her 1st grade year and had a wonderful teacher who helped her adjust from a private school to public school, she is now in 3rd grade and loves her school and all the teachers she has had while there, her grades have been wonderful and she is well encouraged and supported by the great staff at this school.

Posted August 05, 2003
My daughter, who is now getting ready to start the 5th grade, started school at South Davis. Everything from the cirriculm to the teachers is excellent. Every year she has had an awesome teacher. I would recommend this school to anyone who moves into the area. The teachers every year have gone above and beyond their call of duties! I commend them every year!

South Davis Elementary School
2001 South Davis Drive, Arlington, TX  76013
Last modified South Davis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Davis Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.