Posted May 30, 2012
I THOUGHT THAT I WOULD LOVE THIS SCHOOL, BECAUSE IT WAS SO CLOSE TO HOME, BUT THIS LAST YEAR IT HAS BEEN AWFUL, THE TEACHERS LACK ALOT OF INSTRUCTURAL GUIDELINES AND SO THE PRINCIPAL, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYBODY TO BRING THIER CHILD HERE. ALWAYS ON FRIDAYS THIS ONE HISPANIC LADY IS SELLING FOOD INSIDE THE SCHOOL, I THOUGHT THIS WAS A SCHOOL. MY SON SAID HE LIKES THE SCHOOL, BUT DO NOT. I DONT GET TOLD ANYTHING, HARDLY ANY FLYERS SENT HOME.

Speer Elementary School 5

Posted November 15, 2007
Speer Elementary is a great school with a dedicated staff. It employs teachers from a variety of backgrounds and races, giving the students a truly cultural experience. Speer strives to facilitate excellent education, opportunities, and successes for every child. The bilingual population there is enriching and dynamic, and the programs are outstanding.

Posted September 07, 2007

Speer Elementary School 0

Posted April 28, 2007
I volunteer every week at this school and have lunch with a student. I can only comment on the cafeteria-- wow!! adults super nice, kids well-behaved--- amazing compared to many schools. Families have many challenges in this neighborhood, but kids are loved here for sure!

Speer Elementary School 4

Posted June 13, 2006

Speer Elementary School 3

Posted August 01, 2005
- a former student

Speer Elementary School 3

Posted July 12, 2005
My child attended this school for 2 years. We no longer live in this state so she no longer attends. I at the time found this school lacking in some areas. Parent participation and disapline.

Posted July 11, 2005
There are some problems at this school. My son went to school here for 2 weeks and he cried for 2 weeks until I was able to move him to a different public school in Arlington where is is very happy now. The principal was way in over her head. She should not be in that position. I was sad that AISD has a school this poorly managed.

Speer Elementary School
811 Fuller Street, Arlington, TX  76012
Last modified Speer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Speer Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top