Arlington, TX

Posted September 12, 2014
This School is amazing the teachers are perfect , my girl was in Wimbish I took her out put her in Swift her grades change . This will be her 2 year at swift she is in 6 and is pre ap student taking 7th grade classes.

Posted July 08, 2012
So proud to call Swift our school! Lots of pride and parent involvement! Very excited to get to know the new principal.

Posted June 01, 2012
I would never have my child at any other school!! My 4th grader was attending Pope elem and my pre-k3 and pre-k4 were attending swift. I moved my 4th grader mid year to swift bc i could not get over how welcoming caring and motivated the staff and teachers are here. I wish i had known about this school before we had sent my son to Pope. I am so pleased.

Posted February 25, 2012
I was concerned at first because only one other family in our neighborhood went to Swift. Others were in private or other "better-rated" AISD schools. Our daughter was in a private, charter school for Pre-K and rather continue private, we thought we would try it after having a good experience at Swift's Kindergarten Round-Up. We have never regretted our decision! I would equate the diversity of Swift to our former private school and the teachers and administration know us by name. We have opportunity to get involved as room parents, and through Falcon Fathers, a dad's club, and will be joining the PTA board next year because the other involved parents are wonderful. Our daughter has been there two years and is at a grade level ahead on reading due to her teachers recognizing her abilities and not allowing her to be bored, but continually challenging her so she continues to excel to be advanced in her education. They have great extra-curriculars such as chess club, writers club and a Destination Imagination team. I talk about how much we love Swift whenever I meet someone in our neighborhood who has their child elsewhere. They wasted time camping out for a transfer! Glad we did not!

Posted November 07, 2011
My son went to this school for 2 years,now I'm trying to get a place close to Swift Elementary...GREAT SCHOOL,GREAT TEACHERS,BEST SCHOOL!!!

Posted June 22, 2011
my kid is ADHD&needs ppl2b willing2c beyound his disability. i pay a transfer fee for my child 2go here. evrybody knows my kid. always a bad apple,but personaly have not meet yet. teachers get paid no matter if they teach or not. diagnostic is little on the mean side(looks like cruela de ville lol). my kid first went when he was 3 and came back at age 6.he just turned 10 last week and i aready paid4transfer! very involved school. dont see them so intrested on testing,but my kid is still small.

Swift Elementary School 0

Posted March 18, 2010
I have two kids at Swift, who have been there since Kindergarten(now 4th & 5th grade), & it's an awesome school! The teachers are well prepared and truly care about the kids, & the staff(especially the principal) really does a great job supporting what's best for the kids. The diversity of the families at Swift is an added bonus. We wouldn't want to have our kids in any other school!

Posted October 03, 2009
Even at a time in Texas when the 'TAKS test' rules most educational decisions, the administrators, teachers and staff of Swift Elementary consistently make decisions based on what is right for children.

Posted September 24, 2009

Posted November 29, 2008

Swift Elementary School
1101 South Fielder Road, Arlington, TX  76013
Last modified Swift Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Swift Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top