Arlington, TX

Posted December 05, 2013
JB Little is a real good school. I have 2 children there since 2009. There are some teachers who just hand them work, but there are a lot more that will actually work with your child. The V.P. is very nice and understanding. I'm Glad my kids are at JB Little.

Posted October 28, 2013
My son is new to Little and everyone has welcomed him with open arms! It is important that my son feels comfortable so he can relax and learn.

Posted January 21, 2013
This is the best school I could ask for my 9 year old to attend. They have met and exceeded any and all expectations. I have had my daughter in 3 previous schools and have gotten soo frustrated with the lack of concern and care and dedication. I am soo happy I have found this school, and am able to transfer her to this school. I just wish I could find a house to rent in this school area so it wasn't quite a drive to get her to school. All I can say is I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!! It's the BEST!!!

Posted September 25, 2012
We LOVE this school! We just moved here from another state and have been welcomed with open arms. The school staff is awesome. Wonderful principal & asst. principal. So thankful for such a great school!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted June 10, 2011
I love this school! I have my child on transfer every year so he can go here with family. My son graduated the 1st grade this year. His teacher was Meg Anderson and might I say I wish all teachers were as wonderful as she is. She genuinely cares about her students and pays attention to their intelligence level. She did more to challenge my son every day than most teachers would. On his last day of school he was easily doing second grade math.

Posted June 10, 2011
This is a great school. I have my child on transfer so that he can go here with family, and I think it's well worth it. My son graduated first grade this year. His teacher was Ms. Meg Anderson and I wish all teachers were as wonderful as she is! She truly cares about her students and does a lot to challenge them every day, for example, on the last day of school my son was easily working on 2nd grade math! I couldn't be more proud. Little Elementary easily deserves 5 stars in all areas.

Posted December 06, 2010
Two of my children started attending Little this year and the difference between their old school (Williams) is night and day. They are so much more happy with the treatment they have received from the whole staff and they are challenged more by the curriculum. So far, Little has been a great change for them educationally and socially and I think they will benefit greatly from having a better learning atmosphere provided at Little.

Posted August 21, 2009
I love this School!! my both girls goes to this School, the teachers are very nice each of them have a excelente experience that makes this School one of the best School on this district....

Posted December 19, 2008
I love Little Elementary! My son is in pre-k with Mrs. Matthews and Ms. Amy they are wonderful teachers! He loves school and he loves to learn. Great School!!

Posted November 21, 2008
The PTA is very involved. They do tons of activities and seem to have really great, established relationship with the administration. I'm impressed!

Little Elementary School
3721 Little Road, Arlington, TX  76016
Last modified Little Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Little Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top