Bad
Good

Bryant Elementary School 5

Posted June 19, 2009
I have 2 children in Bryant, one going into 6th and one going into 2nd. We have been very pleased with all of the teachers we have had at Bryant. Mrs. Simko and Mrs. Smith are great principals. They know the children and the parents, not just the kids that are problems. Everyone is very welcoming and we have not had a bad experience yet!

Bryant Elementary School

Posted November 21, 2007
Bryant Elementary is the best school in North Texas. Their faculty members are bunches of angels. They are invisible and they don't have wings.

Bryant Elementary School 4

Posted May 08, 2006
I moved to texas this school year and Bryant has definately been a positive experience for my second grader. I liked the fact that each lesson encorporated more than one subject. For example for Cinco De Mayo, the students learned how to count in spanish, spell spanish words and discussed popular healthy foods that are normally eaten in the hispanic community. Teachers are outside when school is out, this gives parents the opportunity for a daily mini report. Also the daily activiy report that parents have to sign keeps parents abreast of what is going on. I would not trade my child's teacher for the world and she is indicative of the rest of the staff. The downside to Bryant is the traffic when picking up the students it seems caotic. There is a fee to ride the school bus and more parents should be invited on field trips.

Bryant Elementary School 2

Posted June 01, 2005
I was very disappointed with this school. My 5 year old boy attended this school last year and we had problems from the start. We knew that our son had some special needs and we informed his teacher on the first day. Our requests for his seating in the class were completely ignored. Even after we got a specialist to diagnose our son, the school ignored state regulations regarding how he was instructed. I am sure that this school would be fine for most children, but if a family has a child with ADD, ADHD, or ODD this is not the school to attend. The staff seems to revel in pointing out the childrens defficiancies rather than try to help correct the problems.

Bryant Elementary School 5

Posted February 27, 2005
I cannot begin to sign the praises of this school. Starting with the teachers and principal I have been very satisfied with Bryant Elem. I have two sons that attend both Kindergarten and 2nd grade. Wonderful Library, open nice lunchroom, clean new gymnasium lots of extracurricular activities. I believe there is a very big parent involvment with this school. I see it when I attend meetings or any functions at the school. Parent and teachers alike want to be involved with the childern and their education. Mrs. Simko is a wonderful pricipal. The school itself is new, cute, open, clean. Once again, I can't say enough wonderful words about Bryant!

Bryant Elementary School
2201 Havenwood Drive, Arlington, TX  76018
Last modified Bryant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bryant Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top