Bad
Good

Absolutely no security at this school! I withdrew my son after the second time within one week I went to this school and not once was id. I left with my son and never once talked to another adult at that school. I was appalled when I picked him up one day because he was sick and the nurse was too busy talking to the office staff. Again, this day I walked in the building, picked my son up in the nurses office, walked him through the building to get his things and then walked right out the front doors with him. All without anyone checking to make sure I was his parent or even speaking to me. How scary in today's day and age!

This school is terrible! Very rude and inappropriate teachers and the principal had changed more than 4 times in the last 5 years! I would not send my child to this school!!

GREAT!!!!!!!!!! my son started he's first year in miller 2013-2014 PRE-K, he loved he's teachers MRS. PAM ARANDA A BIG THANK YOU FOR CARING FOR THE STUDENT SO MUCH. so far this school seems great except for the office assistants in the front desk they are terribly rude, but the nurse and the rest of the staff are great

I am disappointed my child was expecting to have "The Great 5th Grade Team" this year. Well that silly principal, that I never see, moved all of the teachers around for the second time in two years. I see the principals smiling (if I see them), the staff upset, and the children confused. What next Arlingtion ISD....oh YA! another year with Miller receiving the bottom of the barrel in principals.

I guess the thing that I like most about Miller Elementary is the climate. As we enter the Spring season the climate tends to change from the wintery cold and dreary to showers and sunshine. The climate at Miller Elementary has changed these last years from cold and dreary to sunny and warm. There is a new climate at Miller. A climate that is positive and fresh. A climate that says "global warming". Representative faces from around the globe are bursting in the academics and social arenas. I like what I see every time I walk through those doors. I like what I take with me when I leave. Someone must be responsible for this fresh new climate where students excel and teachers are recognized as finalists for "Teacher of the Year". Miller Elementary is not just another school in the AISD. Miller is the best school.

There is almost a hostile response to parents on a day to day basis - as though their presence impedes the school's work and is an annoyance. It is unusual in my experience with many schools over the years.

My four kids are in this school from pre-k 4 and aal teachers are so nice and coprative with kid and even i am so comfortable with them the girls working infront office are awsome i dont know why people keep telling that school is going downhill Good luck miller staff

I've seen a lot of reviews that said they "loved" the school so much and it had a safe learning environment. However, I disagree. I went there in 4th grade and in just months my parents pulled me out to give me intense therapy at a hospital. I returned just in December. Much to my displeasure, I was getting bullied some more shortly after I arrived. I had to leave again in late winter for more therapy. Teachers and staff are surely not doing much to improve this school and people are starting to complain that this school is rolling downhill. I do not reccomend this school for anyone.

We keep hearing great things about how people camp out to get into certain Arlington schools. Well, we will have to buy a tent because Miller is NOT a great school and we will either have to move or switch schools. The crap we deal with from there and the friction between teachers and office staff is awful, plus the teachers are very rude and rushed, they seem to always be too stressed for any conversations or help. We have two kids at Miller and they have had very different experiences, but neither of them good and neither what we would want for our kids. THESE ARE OUR KIDS!!!! Quit treating them like cattle and numbers! It's frustrating, this system is broken and I don't see any solutions other than if we move, but even then, where?

I have to disagree with the last two comments. My son moved to Miller mid-year because he was at the school where I teach (which is poor at the best)... He absolutely LOVES Miller. His teachers are awesome, he is being challenged, and there is so much for him to be involved in. I wish I would've enrolled him here in Kindergarten!

Last modified Miller Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.