Bad
Good

I love the new Corey Academy of Fine Arts! I love the friendly teachers and the school spirit in this school. My son is benefiting so much from the Dual Language program and we love that he gets to learn Fine Arts. They have many opportunities for you to be involved in the school as a parent. We love it!

Staff doesn't know me after 2 years of in and out of that office. Doesn't know my kids names or teachers either.

I have been a part of this school for a very long time. I have watched my step kids go to school here and now my children both attend Corey. I loved this school but I can honestly say that love is dying. Everyone says change is good but I disagree whole heartily. Communication and involvement was so important to Corey at one time but now falls very short. This new change currently in effect is killing our once loved and admired school. I loved seeing the smiles on my children's faces everyday when I pick them up and now it's nothing but frowns and when can we stop coming to this school. The teachers have a bad attitude, the office staff has a bad attitude and the last two principals they have placed at Corey have the worst attitudes of all. I am my children's parent and if something is going on I except to be informed especially if it is involving my children. I guess teachers and staff have forgotten to inform parents of children's wrong doing and feel the can punish as they see fit without parent consent. I can happily say my children will no longer attend Corey after this year is over. This school will be nothing but a statistic in about a year.

Asst Principle Jina Hopp is "awful"... enough said! Asst Principle Jina Hopp is "awful"... enough said! Asst Principle Jina Hopp is "awful"... enough said!

Corey Elementary is one of the best kept secrets in Arlington. It is not only a place where students learn at the hands of caring staff/faculty, it is an environment in which children can thrive. Being a teacher this is definitely a place where I would be able to "buy into" the things that happen here for kids. Corey is our Adopt A School Partner and we are in the building often and at different times. It is always upbeat and lots going on for kids to achieve. Not only can they achieve here, they can thrive. We are excited to tell the Corey Story to anyone who will listen. Keep up the amazing work...

My son was moved from burleson ISD to this school. I think this is a great school. All the teachers he has had have been very carrying about there students. They keep in touch. I loved mrs. Thompson she would communicate frequently. The teachers are happy and it shows with the children. He improved on school because his old school the teachers were unhappy and stressed which the pressure showed. I agree live mr. Howell best principal I have met!

My daughter is in the fourth grade at Corey. Though I teach at a private school, I intend to keep her in the AISD schools. We have had nothing but top notch teachers at Corey. The principal, Mr. Howell, is wonderful, engaging, and the kids love him. I can't recommend this school enough.

I feel sorry for any kindergartner who has the unfortunate privilege of encountering Mrs. Harman class. She is mean, bitter and unprofessional. It doesn t seem like she enjoys the children at all anymore. She is tired and needs to just hang up her hat.

Excellent staff. Prek teachers Ms. Williams and Ms. Bowman are the best, my daughter has learned English and improved her social skills in less than a year. I highly recommend this schools for special need kids. Thank you Corey!

My son is a special need child at Corey. This school has been a God send for me. Mrs. Martin is a wonderful teacher. My son wanted no part of school until she came into his life. Not to mention what she has done for him education wise he doing great. Thank you Corey Elm and staff.

Last modified Corey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.