Arlington, TX

Posted April 28, 2014
Corey Elementary is one of the best kept secrets in Arlington. It is not only a place where students learn at the hands of caring staff/faculty, it is an environment in which children can thrive. Being a teacher this is definitely a place where I would be able to "buy into" the things that happen here for kids. Corey is our Adopt A School Partner and we are in the building often and at different times. It is always upbeat and lots going on for kids to achieve. Not only can they achieve here, they can thrive. We are excited to tell the Corey Story to anyone who will listen. Keep up the amazing work...

Posted April 25, 2014
My son was moved from burleson ISD to this school. I think this is a great school. All the teachers he has had have been very carrying about there students. They keep in touch. I loved mrs. Thompson she would communicate frequently. The teachers are happy and it shows with the children. He improved on school because his old school the teachers were unhappy and stressed which the pressure showed. I agree live mr. Howell best principal I have met!

Posted February 13, 2014
My daughter is in the fourth grade at Corey. Though I teach at a private school, I intend to keep her in the AISD schools. We have had nothing but top notch teachers at Corey. The principal, Mr. Howell, is wonderful, engaging, and the kids love him. I can't recommend this school enough.

Corey Elementary School 3

Posted July 20, 2013
I feel sorry for any kindergartner who has the unfortunate privilege of encountering Mrs. Harman class. She is mean, bitter and unprofessional. It doesn t seem like she enjoys the children at all anymore. She is tired and needs to just hang up her hat.

Posted March 11, 2013
Excellent staff. Prek teachers Ms. Williams and Ms. Bowman are the best, my daughter has learned English and improved her social skills in less than a year. I highly recommend this schools for special need kids. Thank you Corey!

Corey Elementary School 0

Posted March 08, 2010
My son is a special need child at Corey. This school has been a God send for me. Mrs. Martin is a wonderful teacher. My son wanted no part of school until she came into his life. Not to mention what she has done for him education wise he doing great. Thank you Corey Elm and staff.

Posted September 16, 2009
Corey Elementary is in the best district in the city. They have the best teachers and staff around. They have helped mold my daughter into a wonderful young lady. I couldn't ask for a better school.

Posted April 24, 2009

Posted March 09, 2009
From the principal, Steve Howell, to each teacher in each grade level, to the office staff, to our custodial staff, Corey Elementary is a school that puts children first and will do whatever it takes to meet the educational and social needs of our students. Students are respected and in return they learn to respect others. Corey is an outstanding school, not only because of the administration and faculty, but, also, as a result of the involved parents that volunteer their time and resources. Together we are preparing our children to be successful citizens.

Posted January 21, 2009
My duaghter who is in 4th grade, love's corey! THey have wonderful staff! They always have wonderful things planned. My daughter was at annother school, Duff elm. and she like the school. She went from c's and d's to all a's! Corey is really a great school for all children.

Corey Elementary School
5200 Kelly Elliott Road, Arlington, TX  76017
Last modified Corey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Corey Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top