Posted November 26, 2013
If you're a substitute, subbers beware! If the class is out of control, you will end up calling the security. That's how bad the class is without their teacher! But at least the staff was supportive!

Posted September 09, 2013
This school is a joke. The teacher bully the kids and put them down by calling them names like slacker and the principle turns his head when he is told by the student what the teacher did. Parents be advised don't send you kids here

Workman Junior High School 5

Posted February 04, 2010
they are a real great school facility good staff great students! they really have the students involved in events and clubs!

Posted November 08, 2009
I am a high school senior now and attended workman both of my jr high years. my time there was good because i had good friends and got along well with the teachers, there are many ways of making your years there some good ones, i wasnt part of the 'wild kids' but i still had a great time there. overall it's about the experience and the people you meet:)

Posted August 26, 2009

Workman Junior High School 2

Posted November 30, 2008
I am an 8th grade student at workman junior high and my experience there hasnt been at all to good. Most of the teachers there tell to little or too much . what i mean by that is They expect you to do something with little information and they expect you to know a lot with a huge amount of information at one time.As for the students there its another story. You have to act wild to get attention if you want it, but if you dont get attention you will be framed as weak or a punk. When i was a seventh grader there it wasnt a very good year. I had to shorten this because i was going to tell what i experienced one day but ive exceeded the limit and its my bed time >=/

Posted August 17, 2007
My son atended Workman JH for 1 semester and the things he was telling me was enough for me to take him out the school. The teachers was ok but the students was way to wild

Posted June 19, 2007
It has now been 2 years since our daughter finished her very positive middle school experience at Workman Jr. High. Workman is a diverse environment, and a completely foreign scenario from the elementary school in a small town in a different state where our daughter attended previously. We found her experience to be unbelievably positive, with faculty and staff who supported her endeavors unconditionally and encouraged her academic/athletic success. The caliber of her teachers/coaches (especially Coach Carruthers and band director 'Mr. M-B') were outstanding. Now that our family has relocated out of Texas, we can only pray for similar outstanding educational opportunities for our daughter as she finishes her high school career, as well as her 2 elementary-aged younger brothers. We would recommend this school without qualification to anyone.

Workman Junior High School 4

Posted June 15, 2007
Workman is a school with teachers dedicated to seeing the success of the students. Parent involvement is low, but that can be remedied. The teachers are a family and work together to try and help every student.

Workman Junior High School 5

Posted May 26, 2007
The teachers do a good job teaching, but don't communicate with parents enough. I tend to find out things at the last minute or after the fact. I like the principal and vice principal. The kids are a little wild, but no worse than any other junior high. Overall, it's a good school.

Workman Junior High School
701 E Arbrook Blvd, Arlington, TX  76014
Last modified Workman Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Workman Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top