Arlington, TX

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted July 06, 2015
The people that work at Venture have left their compassion at home. The principle does not go through the whole application that your teen and family has to filled out. I thought this school was caring and willing to help, but the door shut on my teen and was denied education. Martin has to many kids in a class and my teen needed smaller class size but Venture had no heart and my teen fell through the cracks of the system. This teen wanted to belong and learn but Venture denied that. Something is wrong with the school system when money is the most important.

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted July 02, 2015
Parents need a small class size for their teenager but Venture makes it nearly impossible to register their teen. Paperwork has 10 pages or more and than you wait for reapply from the school if your teen was accepted. One word you receive on the phone, denied Venture is so unclear on if your teen qualifies Texas has a high drop out, and suicide rate. venture has a fix mindset on teens.

Venture Alter High School 3

Posted July 02, 2015
Before applying for Venture this Fall. Ask other parents how they were received at this school. Venture paperwork is very unclear if a student qualifies. Students and parents will fill out several papers than told their teenager did not qualify. Remember they need passing students to keep the doors open

Venture Alter High School 1

Posted June 16, 2015
Venture was not helpful or caring. Venture does not return phone calls or answers to your questions. Parent

Venture Alter High School 5

Posted November 15, 2013
I am currently a student at this school. I have to say that Venture is one of the best schools I have ever attended! This school is very small and not crowded with large amounts of people. The teachers help out very much with the work, and even design a work plan to help you excel even further. The students and staff are very friendly, and there are very little problems that happen at this school. This is the place to be if you are falling behind or even want to get ahead in your work.

Posted November 24, 2007
My daughter attended Martin High School and became lost in the system and became a troubled kid. Venture put her back on the right track and I owe it all to them as they were caring with a small environment. I'd recommend this school to anyone needing help with your child. I could not have gotten my daughter through high school if it weren't for these caring teachers. My daughter is now in college and going to the police academy thankgs to Venture.

Posted May 25, 2007
Venture is a wonderful school with supportive administration and dedicated teachers.

Venture Alter High School 5

Posted February 20, 2007
I currently attend this school,and this is the best school I've every been to.The teachers are really caring and they strive to help you get your work done,as well as help with your problems.The school is another family to me,and that's how everyone treat each other like family.I love this school!

4900 West Arkansas Lane, Arlington, TX  76016
Last modified Venture Alter High School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12
Venture Alter High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top