Posted November 15, 2013
I am currently a student at this school. I have to say that Venture is one of the best schools I have ever attended! This school is very small and not crowded with large amounts of people. The teachers help out very much with the work, and even design a work plan to help you excel even further. The students and staff are very friendly, and there are very little problems that happen at this school. This is the place to be if you are falling behind or even want to get ahead in your work.

Posted August 17, 2008

Venture Alter High School 3

Posted April 13, 2008

Venture Alter High School 0

Posted November 24, 2007
My daughter attended Martin High School and became lost in the system and became a troubled kid. Venture put her back on the right track and I owe it all to them as they were caring with a small environment. I'd recommend this school to anyone needing help with your child. I could not have gotten my daughter through high school if it weren't for these caring teachers. My daughter is now in college and going to the police academy thankgs to Venture.

Venture Alter High School 0

Posted May 25, 2007
Venture is a wonderful school with supportive administration and dedicated teachers.

Posted February 20, 2007
I currently attend this school,and this is the best school I've every been to.The teachers are really caring and they strive to help you get your work done,as well as help with your problems.The school is another family to me,and that's how everyone treat each other like family.I love this school!

Venture Alter High School
4900 West Arkansas Lane, Arlington, TX  76016
Last modified Venture Alter High School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Venture Alter High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top