Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (4 responses)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Honesty, Integrity, and Fairness should be lead by example and I don't see it at this school!

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

They can only do so much being ran by the iron fist of the principal!

Amount of homework: Disagree

School learning should be done in school not at home and not during the holiday breaks!

Discipline in this school is nonexistent! The teacher turn over ratio is ridiculous! If your kid is a trouble maker or a bully this is the perfect school for you! There are no repercussions for those kids at this school! Honestly, this school is not as awesome as some of the past reviews would make it seem! PTA Is the worst ever!! This school needs new administration!!

The Teachers and Principal/Nurse are just as much as bullies as the children can be. Sad thing in they're supposed to be professionals! Emotionally draining to have students here.

My Grandson is now in his 6th grade at Ashworth Elementary and he seems to be happy with his teachers. I am very impressed with the Principal and Asst. Principal, they are good with the children and consider of the parents feelings and questions. Always eager to help with any situation. The PTA is one of the best I have worked with and I have worked with quite a few. The teachers and everyone at Ashworth make you feel welcome when going in the school.

This school SUCKS!!! Terrible terrible school. Only good thing is the kids...The staff does not take your kids into consideration health or safety wise. They are always yelling and some staff i have seen make fun of the kids!! Very unprofessional. I cannot wait to have this school investigated. My children come home emotionally abused everyday. Now i sit up there with them just to make sure they are ok! Ridiculous, no trust for people anymore. We moved to this school cause it was supposed to be a good school. HA!

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

When they are actually there at school to teach (they misses a lot of days) I feel my daughter is learning. I do see at times where my child teacher would give her a perfect sticker on her work, she brings it home and I go over it and she visibly missed some problems. This incident happens more than once. I feel like she is rushed and the direction are not clearly explained. I know for a fact that her teacher is not a great communicator from volunteering in her classroom.

Been an over all stressful and disappointing experience. They handle things really wrong. They don't tell parents things they should and much of the staff talks down to you. My son with ADD is singled out by his teacher often my other way beaten on at the play ground and they never called me and many times I've come home in complete tears. Will be happy when we move.

I have worked at other schools in the district and I am amazed at how Ashworth goes above and beyond to make each child successful. Until now, I have never been to a school where the principal and asst. principal are out front and greeting students in the morning and right back at it in the afternoon helping students get to their vehicles safely. They take the time and form relationships with students. They have a true desire to make the students feel special and important. The teachers work hard to have a family atmosphere. They take the time to teach each student at their level. Ashworth is truly an AMAZING school! So proud to call it my home.

Last modified Ashworth Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.