Bad
Good

school has become one of the most horrifying school in the district! teachers have become the prime bullying! my kids and many other kids that I know, are scared to be there! i am looking on withdrawing them from this school!

my school is lynn hale the best school in taxes,and mr:nelson the principal he is caring and nice and help every one

This school is wow my youngest chlid has been in here for three yeasr know 3rd 4th and 5th she's always talking about how much she loves her teachers and her 5th grade teachers she loved ms.siegfried mrs.gipson mrs.irving and mrs.schmidt and I think that this loving school wil be a great school

I was a parent at this school and withdrew my child due to massive teacher turn over during the school year. I saw the staff as only caring about testing. Never saw the principal interact with the students. We are much happier at another Arlington school.

Wow. What can I say. Lynn Hale Elementary is the best school in Arlington. I have had the pleasure of having 3 of my children go through Lynn Hale. I must say that the school made such a positive turn when Elizabeth Ricles was hired on as Principal. Her love for all students along with her commitment to curriculum has made Hale a wonderful place to send my children. Her vision for the school and the children seems to be very clear to all teachers and staff. High Achievement is the goal. My children have a strong sense of pride in their school. They even sing the 'school song' to me on the weekends.

I have nothing but positive things to say about this school. The leadership is great and the teachers are wonderful. I feel my children are getting a full academic experience.

Last modified Hale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.