Bad
Good

Hale Elementary School 1

Posted April 17, 2014
school has become one of the most horrifying school in the district! teachers have become the prime bullying! my kids and many other kids that I know, are scared to be there! i am looking on withdrawing them from this school!

Posted April 02, 2013
my school is lynn hale the best school in taxes,and mr:nelson the principal he is caring and nice and help every one

Hale Elementary School

Posted August 20, 2009
This school is wow my youngest chlid has been in here for three yeasr know 3rd 4th and 5th she's always talking about how much she loves her teachers and her 5th grade teachers she loved ms.siegfried mrs.gipson mrs.irving and mrs.schmidt and I think that this loving school wil be a great school

Hale Elementary School 2

Posted April 04, 2009
I was a parent at this school and withdrew my child due to massive teacher turn over during the school year. I saw the staff as only caring about testing. Never saw the principal interact with the students. We are much happier at another Arlington school.

Posted October 13, 2007
Wow. What can I say. Lynn Hale Elementary is the best school in Arlington. I have had the pleasure of having 3 of my children go through Lynn Hale. I must say that the school made such a positive turn when Elizabeth Ricles was hired on as Principal. Her love for all students along with her commitment to curriculum has made Hale a wonderful place to send my children. Her vision for the school and the children seems to be very clear to all teachers and staff. High Achievement is the goal. My children have a strong sense of pride in their school. They even sing the 'school song' to me on the weekends.

Posted December 26, 2006
I have nothing but positive things to say about this school. The leadership is great and the teachers are wonderful. I feel my children are getting a full academic experience.

Hale Elementary School 4

Posted May 08, 2006
My kids (2nd & 5th grades) have been at Hale for 3 years and both; the school and my kids have been on an upward spiral. The academics and activities are rewarding. Although it's a very diverse population of children, I have seen prejudice in the school from the teachers. However, being of monority, it's not like this school is any different in that area than others. My kids will be there regardless;for the academics, security and activities.

Hale Elementary School 3

Posted September 15, 2005
Very diverse school. Some teachers are very loving and want to see these children's become successful and some are stuck in thier own ways and are not fair to all students.

Hale Elementary School 2

Posted October 05, 2004
My complaint about staff shortcomings went unheeded by administration. Teachers exhibit prejudice but are not held accountable.

Hale Elementary School 1

Posted August 12, 2004
The student body is diverse, but the teachers are mostly white. Some are biased. If they can hire in a more diverse teacher population things would be better for the students.

Hale Elementary School
2400 East Mayfield Road, Arlington, TX  76014
Last modified Hale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.