PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (14 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (14 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (16 responses)

Through the years, the value is there. The foundation on Christ's Word, the high-quality level of education, and the safe environment make the price tag worth it.

My reason is not only academic ( huge plus obviously) but the way our school has become our family. They love,care and pray with my children. My children are nurtured not only as they are getting older and moving through elementary at PCA but also cared for and loved on during our difficult family health issues. I trust our teachers beyond measure as well to decide and help come up with and implement any necessary academic interventions, personal concerns or anything in general. I just cannot say enough good things about our school!

Faith based, Christ centered philosophy & teaching in each class, small classes (teacher/child ratio), teachers genuinely care about students and their families, structure, clearly stated expectations at all levels, school spirit, great communication

Such great teachers it's just so good in so many ways but in other ways not feeling so good about it. School president keeps raising rates plus basically kicked out all the pre-k families. If you don't want full time pre-k you're no longer welcome here he said! Plus new principal in Mansfield hired all her buddies to teach and run the school. Either your in the clique or your not but if your not, you pretty much get the cold shoulder. Want to stay for the teachers but not sure the social game is worth it. Plus Mansfield teachers are all the principles mom friends.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Our teachers are beyond amazing. The way they have come along side our family in growing our children into God loving respectful kids. Our teachers laugh, cry, pray and laugh with our children throughout the year and also loved them as parents disciplining and commanding respect with perfect balance. They love my kids as much as I do and approach each of my children differently even when they have had them in back to back years.

Amount of homework: Agree

There is a great balance between homework and home life. I especially love my kids being able to enjoy our church night without an insane homework load!

Develops character: Strongly agree

My wife and I both grew up and graduated from Arlington Public Schools and both have masters degrees. All three of our children went to public school through elementary into Jr. High, and had a wonderful educational experience. But when the opportunity made itself available to enroll not one, but all three of our children in PCA, we knew this was more than a place to get an education, it was a calling from the Lord Himself to pursue a Christian education. Our children thrive at PCA, and enjoy both the curricular and extra curricular relationships with peers, staff, and faculty.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Pantego Christian Academy offers exactly what it advertises ... an excellent education in a Christian environment. The atmosphere is open not only with the students but also with the teachers and staff.

My child hears the word of God every single day. Their academic standards are top notch. We love this school.

Last modified Pantego Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12