PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (14 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (12 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (10 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (9 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (12 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (12 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (4 responses)

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 19, 2016
Pantego Christian Academy offers exactly what it advertises ... an excellent education in a Christian environment. The atmosphere is open not only with the students but also with the teachers and staff.

Posted May 13, 2016
My child hears the word of God every single day. Their academic standards are top notch. We love this school.

Posted March 29, 2016
We are very impressed with the Administration and Staff at PCA. Our children get real one on one help from their teachers and they are performing better than they ever have academically.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted March 29, 2016
During our time at PCA, all of the teachers our children have had have been excellent.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted March 29, 2016
I have never felt my children were overwhelmed by homework or studying for tests at PCA. I know the Administration works very diligently to ensure they have a true and up to date picture of what the teachers across all grade levels assign daily.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted March 29, 2016
PCA makes a deliberate effort to instill these values in our kids. Community projects, missions trips and donating time to serve others are just a few of the ways they do this.

Posted March 25, 2016
We love that our daughter's education is faith based & she has the freedom to openly learn & speak about God. The Christian staff of administrator's & teacher's genuinely share interest in our child's success in every part of her life. They nurture, encourage & foster an environment of love & friendship across all grade levels. The small class environment allows for the student/teacher relationship to go far beyond academics. We find great peace about the financial investment made to have her at a school that seeks God in all decisions made & that she is surrounded with people that love her daily. We love PCA!!!

Posted October 12, 2015
We love this school. We have been partnering with PCA for 5 years now and have two girls enrolled. We love it, our kids love it as well. Our older daughter has matured and grown so much and I owe it all to the great values, lessons and teachings she has gotten. I love the time they take with my girls and I appreciate that the staff and faculty takes time to get to know the families there. I love PCA and would highly recommend this school. Great job faculty and administration!!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted October 12, 2015
Mrs. Jenkins, did such a great job with my daughter when she was in kindergarten! I love her teaching style and her classroom approach to learning. I feel that because of her, my daughter has such an appreciation for reading and learning new things. Thanks Mrs. Jenkins!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted September 28, 2015
Mrs White has gone above and beyond to be "that" teacher for our family. The way she inspires and challenges at the same time. She keeps the learning fun and allows the kids to be creative along the way.

2201 W Park Row Dr, Arlington, TX  76013
Last modified Pantego Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12