Arlington, TX

Posted August 27, 2015
I am passionate about Christian Education. I attended a Christian School from K-12th Grade and I am so thankful for the Biblical foundation I have as well as my education. I wouldn't trade my foundation for anything so for us to have the opportunity to be able to provide that for our kids is such a blessing. It is a sacrifice for us to send our kids here but it is a sacrifice that I wouldn't trade for the world. Our kids have bloomed and grown so much educationally as well as spiritually so as far as the question of me recommending this school...I would for sure shout it on the roof tops. We love PCA!! The teachers and staff are like a family to us.

Posted August 21, 2015
The Christ centered environment, the coaches, teachers and admin that deeply love our students, the sense of family and community in the midst of our larger more urban city

Posted August 20, 2015
I feel my son is getting a great education while learning about Jesus. The teachers at PCA create a safe and open environment. It is easy to see how much they love the children and love their jobs.

Posted August 20, 2015
Pantego Christian Academy is an excellent private school. The teachers and Staff are 100% dedicated to providing a safe, loving, Christ centered education. We are so blessed to be apart of the PCA family. Our family feels at home when we are on campus. We have built many true friendships with other families.

Posted August 20, 2015
I chose Pantego Christian Academy because it had everything I was looking for in a school....a mid-size private Christian school with classes ranging from preschool-12th grade, a wide range of extra curricula activities and a good location among other things. I looked at several different options, and I was not completely sold on PCA after my first visit (open house night). I was still a little apprehensive even as I enrolled him as a kindergartner. However, over the last 2 years, I have to say that he has thrived at PCA. One thing that stands out are the parent-teacher relationships that are easily developed due to the small class sizes and caring teachers. It feels very much like a team approach towards my child's education. I also like that my son is developing not just academically, but also socially and spiritually as a result of the Christian environment and the curriculum. And, the emphasis on learning/reciting bible verses and the speech competition is great for developing communication skills at a young age. I also like the new elementary school principal....She is a good communicator and seems very approachable and sincere, which I think makes her a great leader for our school. Overall, we have had a great experience, and I would not hesitate to recommend Pantego Christian Academy to anyone wanting to have their child educated in a Christian environment.

Posted August 20, 2015
I love the great Family environment with biblical views. My kids have made great friendships and all of the parents get along great as well.

Posted August 20, 2015
We are new to this place and the people are incredible. It's a warm, safe, nurturing environment that cares about my kids and cares about parent involvement and feedback.

Posted August 19, 2015
My daughter has been attending PCA for 9 years now. The care and compassion each teacher & staff have for the children as a whole combined with the Christian values of the academy and the trickling down of those values to all of the teachers & staff is amazing! PCA's academics are top notch and the campus look and feel is fresh and inviting!

Posted August 11, 2015
This is a great place to send your kids. You will love the relationshiop wtih the teah f dfsdf eeiiwp . This is a great place to send your kids. You will love the relationshiop wtih the teah f dfsdf eeiiwp . This is a great place to send your kids. You will love the relationshiop wtih the teah f dfsdf eeiiwp .

Pantego Christian Academy
Amount of homework: Too much

Posted August 05, 2015
Certain teachers give out way too much homework and don't offer students any second chances if they had a sudden family emergency and could not be at school for days.

Pantego Christian Academy
2201 W Park Row Dr, Arlington, TX  76013
Last modified Pantego Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Pantego Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 161 reviews. Top