Arlington, TX
Before care: Yes

Posted November 07, 2014
Like the other reviewers said, at first everything is great, then the longer you are there, the more negative situations from administration level down you will encounter that makes you question why "Christian" is in the title. The biggest problem for the school is the upper level management. & the fact the same rules do not apply to everyone. This could be a fantastic school, but they are ruining it. There is unchecked bullying, favoritism, and no accountability for antagonistic/careless/dangerous children. They do NOT address things as they should & negligent on taking care of serious issues properly. They make a huge deal out of the trivial/petty things & sweep things of importance under the rug. They will deny things they don't want to address then turn the tables & do subversive things to "out" you &/or your child & make you look like the "complainer" & the one at fault as they hide behind the cross and quote scripture. Their tactics are absolutely sickening. If good management, academics that aren't rushed through, a safe emotional/physical environment, fairness, accountability & reasonable tuition costs is important, then look elsewhere.

Posted September 03, 2014
PCA has been our home for nearly five years. We just finished the Christmas Season w/ class parties and gift giving; I can confirm a very active Christian atmosphere is alive and well at PCA! It is very obvious the children love their teachers and the teachers love their students. My wife and I moved our child to PCA for kindergarten and I have been sold on the product offering since day one. The school offers an academic challenge that our child wakes up to each morning ready to tackle. PCA offers just the right amount of homework, studying, and fun activities for students and parents alike. The students are proud of the school and what the school brings towards helping them achieve their goals. PCA has been blessed with many fantastic teachers and administrators being part of the halls. We are blessed to be a part of the PCA family.

Posted September 03, 2014
We have been at PCA for two years and couldn't be happier with our choice! (We even drive from Dallas everyday to attend.) All the teachers, leadership, and everyone we've come in contact with, including the custodians, have been been so nice and beyond helpful. Between the nurturing yet structured environment to the challenging curriculum, our child feels loved, safe, inspired and is learning above his grade level...we are truly blessed to have found PCA!

Posted September 03, 2014
We are continually impressed with the curriculum, staff, and overall atmosphere of PCA. I have never experienced such a supportive and caring teacher/parent relation as it is here. The phonics curriculum is the best around, weekly chapels are very meaningful, and every special musical program has been a blessing to our family. Come see how God can bless your family too at PCA.

Posted June 23, 2014
I have had my kids at PCA for three years. I started them both when my girl was in 2nd grade and my boy was in 6th grade. I can tell you it was the best decision that my husband and I have ever made. The entire staff has bought into the 'Distinctively Christian' education model. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you take a look at PCA.

Posted June 10, 2014
My students have attended PCA for several years. The first year you are there everything is great, but then the longer you are there the more you will encounter daily situations from the administration level down that will make you question why the word Christian is in the title. YOU will as a parent will have to continually email the teachers asking them to update the online grading system because if you are not proactive weekly, your student will be given a 0 for assignments that you know have been done and turned in and yet the teacher has misplaced or lost,yet the student gets the 0. This happens in JR. high and High school classes and has been made known by multiple parents to administration but nothing is done to fix it . They have an awesome basketball ,volleyball, soccer coaches, however their baseball and football programs are constantly in TERMOIL and does not look out for the interest of the student. The administration operates on a cover up and delay technique: it is easier for them to cover up a situation and hope it will just disappear then to try and make things right or deal with issues. This review is TRUTHFUL. At one time we loved PCA to.

Posted April 11, 2014
Our son has attended public school since kindergarten. Every year we have had good experiences, and we are thankful for the teachers and administrators who have invested in his education and development. But as he entered Jr. High, we began to pray about attending PCA. It was important to us that he not just obtain a good experience, but rather a Godly experience. I can say with without hesitation that from day one our son has encountered Godly coaches, teachers, administrators, students, parents, band directors, and counselors. He has thrived both academically. Athletically, and musically. Our son has even been given a Godly response and rich counsel when he has made a less than wise choice in the classroom and on the field of play. We are extremely grateful that God has answered our prayer in the manner in which He has by using PCA. We plan on sending our two younger children to PCA in upcoming years.

Posted April 10, 2014
Pantego Christian Academy is a joke! They are so far behind in so many areas. They are over priced for the education they offer. They do not have a cafeteria yet they try to promote healthy eating-- kinda hard to do with no cafeteria to prepare fresh food, each day. They are way behind in technology. The administration staff changes before the school year is over Depending on who you are, there are different sets of rules for different families. In the lower grades, there is way too much bullying that is allowed & not addressed. The middle school/ jr high is behind in technology as well. There are so many better schools out there- think hard before you spend your money here!

Posted February 08, 2014
My daughter is a graduating from PCA and will attend Baylor next fall. Last week, we met with the head of Baylor's Medical school. As the professor was describing what they were looking for in their candidates, It dawned on me that he was describing the vision of Pantego Christian Academy. For the last 13 years, my children have had real world/problem based learning opportunities.This had prepared them to think critically and succeed in any academic setting. My children have been mentored by incredible men and women who love the Lord, and truly care about their students.From Kindergarten through 12th grade- the PCA teachers and staff are the BEST! Servant-Leadership Opportunities, competitive academics and sports- PCA offers it all!

Posted January 29, 2014
Pantego Christian Academy is not a stuffy or strict school. While there are certainly standards for decorum and respect, the atmosphere is really one of grace and encouragement to be your personal best. I feel like excellence is taught, encouraged and nurtured, but never demanded. Our children truly feel a mutual respect between student and teacher. When a child falls short, there's grace, understanding, encouragement and/or consequence, depending on the situation. But there's never shame, never an atmosphere of competition and our teachers are so real in who they are, and how they sometime struggle too. I really felt compelled to make sure I shared that with you, because it is a very important part of confidence building,and the overall extraordinary experience our three children have at Pantego. Thank you! Jeff and Erin Steed

Pantego Christian Academy
2201 W Park Row Dr, Arlington, TX  76013
Last modified Pantego Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Pantego Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 103 reviews. Top