PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (13 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (13 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (15 responses)

The honeymoon is over and the new-ish headmaster is showing his true colors. This guy comes off as slick and sleazy, but he talks a good game and as parents, we want to believe. But a year in, we're concerned. He has increased standards; our accreditation under his lead boosts PCA's credibility and our kids' future opportunities. It's hard not to believe him when he paints a picture of PCA being a leader in academic excellence! He also went to bat for our teachers with a tuition increase salaries. The teachers at PCA are rock stars, and we fully supported the increase to bless these hard-working teachers who make a proven difference in the lives of hundreds of kids. Beyond that, he's no good. Mark my words. This guy is a business man and a social climber; not a family man or champion of students and families. I hope we can get through PCA until graduation, but I've list confidence and really fear what truly drives this megalomaniac.

Develops character: Strongly agree

My wife and I both grew up and graduated from Arlington Public Schools and both have masters degrees. All three of our children went to public school through elementary into Jr. High, and had a wonderful educational experience. But when the opportunity made itself available to enroll not one, but all three of our children in PCA, we knew this was more than a place to get an education, it was a calling from the Lord Himself to pursue a Christian education. Our children thrive at PCA, and enjoy both the curricular and extra curricular relationships with peers, staff, and faculty.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Pantego Christian Academy offers exactly what it advertises ... an excellent education in a Christian environment. The atmosphere is open not only with the students but also with the teachers and staff.

My child hears the word of God every single day. Their academic standards are top notch. We love this school.

We are very impressed with the Administration and Staff at PCA. Our children get real one on one help from their teachers and they are performing better than they ever have academically.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

During our time at PCA, all of the teachers our children have had have been excellent.

Amount of homework: Agree

I have never felt my children were overwhelmed by homework or studying for tests at PCA. I know the Administration works very diligently to ensure they have a true and up to date picture of what the teachers across all grade levels assign daily.

We love that our daughter's education is faith based & she has the freedom to openly learn & speak about God. The Christian staff of administrator's & teacher's genuinely share interest in our child's success in every part of her life. They nurture, encourage & foster an environment of love & friendship across all grade levels. The small class environment allows for the student/teacher relationship to go far beyond academics. We find great peace about the financial investment made to have her at a school that seeks God in all decisions made & that she is surrounded with people that love her daily. We love PCA!!!

We love this school. We have been partnering with PCA for 5 years now and have two girls enrolled. We love it, our kids love it as well. Our older daughter has matured and grown so much and I owe it all to the great values, lessons and teachings she has gotten. I love the time they take with my girls and I appreciate that the staff and faculty takes time to get to know the families there. I love PCA and would highly recommend this school. Great job faculty and administration!!

PCA has quality classes. Students are challenged and they must earn the grades they get. I am constantly impressed with the faculty at PCA. They understand their role in partnering w/my wife and I to raise my son correctly. The school recognizes it is our responsibility, but they are there when needed to assist.

Last modified Pantego Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12