PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (10 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (9 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (9 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (9 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Posted October 12, 2015
We love this school. We have been partnering with PCA for 5 years now and have two girls enrolled. We love it, our kids love it as well. Our older daughter has matured and grown so much and I owe it all to the great values, lessons and teachings she has gotten. I love the time they take with my girls and I appreciate that the staff and faculty takes time to get to know the families there. I love PCA and would highly recommend this school. Great job faculty and administration!!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted October 12, 2015
Mrs. Jenkins, did such a great job with my daughter when she was in kindergarten! I love her teaching style and her classroom approach to learning. I feel that because of her, my daughter has such an appreciation for reading and learning new things. Thanks Mrs. Jenkins!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted September 28, 2015
Mrs White has gone above and beyond to be "that" teacher for our family. The way she inspires and challenges at the same time. She keeps the learning fun and allows the kids to be creative along the way.

Pantego Christian Academy 4

Posted September 28, 2015
PCA has quality classes. Students are challenged and they must earn the grades they get. I am constantly impressed with the faculty at PCA. They understand their role in partnering w/my wife and I to raise my son correctly. The school recognizes it is our responsibility, but they are there when needed to assist.

Posted August 27, 2015
I am passionate about Christian Education. I attended a Christian School from K-12th Grade and I am so thankful for the Biblical foundation I have as well as my education. I wouldn't trade my foundation for anything so for us to have the opportunity to be able to provide that for our kids is such a blessing. It is a sacrifice for us to send our kids here but it is a sacrifice that I wouldn't trade for the world. Our kids have bloomed and grown so much educationally as well as spiritually so as far as the question of me recommending this school...I would for sure shout it on the roof tops. We love PCA!! The teachers and staff are like a family to us.

Posted August 21, 2015
The Christ centered environment, the coaches, teachers and admin that deeply love our students, the sense of family and community in the midst of our larger more urban city

Posted August 20, 2015
I feel my son is getting a great education while learning about Jesus. The teachers at PCA create a safe and open environment. It is easy to see how much they love the children and love their jobs.

Posted August 20, 2015
Pantego Christian Academy is an excellent private school. The teachers and Staff are 100% dedicated to providing a safe, loving, Christ centered education. We are so blessed to be apart of the PCA family. Our family feels at home when we are on campus. We have built many true friendships with other families.

Posted August 20, 2015
I chose Pantego Christian Academy because it had everything I was looking for in a school....a mid-size private Christian school with classes ranging from preschool-12th grade, a wide range of extra curricula activities and a good location among other things. I looked at several different options, and I was not completely sold on PCA after my first visit (open house night). I was still a little apprehensive even as I enrolled him as a kindergartner. However, over the last 2 years, I have to say that he has thrived at PCA. One thing that stands out are the parent-teacher relationships that are easily developed due to the small class sizes and caring teachers. It feels very much like a team approach towards my child's education. I also like that my son is developing not just academically, but also socially and spiritually as a result of the Christian environment and the curriculum. And, the emphasis on learning/reciting bible verses and the speech competition is great for developing communication skills at a young age. I also like the new elementary school principal....She is a good communicator and seems very approachable and sincere, which I think makes her a great leader for our school. Overall, we have had a great experience, and I would not hesitate to recommend Pantego Christian Academy to anyone wanting to have their child educated in a Christian environment.

Posted August 20, 2015
I love the great Family environment with biblical views. My kids have made great friendships and all of the parents get along great as well.

2201 W Park Row Dr, Arlington, TX  76013
Last modified Pantego Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Pantego Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 177 reviews. Top