Burton Adventist Academy
Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted August 17, 2015
Christian teachings that encourage students to act like Christ and be His hands and feet in the community. Students are encouraged to participate in food bank activities, mission trips, and other ways to give back to those around them.

Burton Adventist Academy 4

Posted August 17, 2015
Super affordable Christian education - a rarity in this area. Administration and teachers care about students. So far we only have kids in the younger grades, but I've been so impressed with the high school students that I've seen in other settings. They are great examples of Christian young adults and I am hopeful my kids will have a great experience here long-term.

Burton Adventist Academy 1

Posted May 30, 2015
The board, administration and office picks favorites out of the student. If they don't like you they go out of their way to disrespect you and your child. I recommend you choose another Christian school as I feel my child could have defiantly learned more there. The only thing good about this school is its godly teachers.

Posted May 23, 2015
My children have attended Burton For several years and have had a wonderful experience. Burton is defiantly on a journey to excellence and I attribute this to the current leadership. The Christian atmosphere and caring teachers make the school a wonderful place for kids to learn.

Posted March 01, 2015
My two boys graduated from this school! They have life long friends and teachers that have positively impacted their lives. They were well prepared in their ongoing educational experience. So thankful for Burtkn Adventist Academy!

Posted February 27, 2015
I love having my two kids here. The school has such a positive atmosphere that is easy to see. The teachers are outstanding. And the front office is always helpful. I strongly recommend this school to anyone.

Burton Adventist Academy 4

Posted January 25, 2015
I am an alumnus of the school, and now proudly send my children here. I love the small class sizes and how committed the teachers are to my children. I feel like they get all the one-on-one attention they need. I also love the commitment to a Christ-centered student body.

Posted September 17, 2014
I have had the privilege of being a part of burton most of my life. I am an alumni and my children now attend this school. The atmosphere is christ-centered and the attitude is very positive. student-teacher ratios are low and students receive plenty of one-on-one attention. Best of all, the teachers actually care. They spend time really getting to know your child and your family. I highly recommend this school and wouldn't want my children anywhere else.

Posted September 10, 2014
Our kids have been at Burton for six years. We are thrilled with the school and its teachers. There is a strong focus on the religious atmosphere, and it is evident when you interact with the teachers & students. The academic program is strong, and the classes are small enough for individual attention. The school has been through a few transitions with the administration in the past few years, but the head principal & asst. principal they have now are doing a great job. They are really good at communicating with parents about what is going on at school. We have a wide array of private schools to choose from in the area, and we are very happy with the choice we've made for our kids.

Posted September 09, 2014
I am very happy that my children had the opportunity to attend Burton Academy for 13 years each. They received a good foundational education that prepared them to be successful in college and graduate school. The teachers are educated, professional, caring, kind and willing to spend extra time to meet the individual student's needs. I really appreciate the Christian atmosphere and activities. Because it is a relatively small school, the students have the opportunity to participate in many extra-curricular activities that they might not have the opportunity for in a larger environment. If you are looking for a school where the administration and staff really care about your child and their future, I recommend you consider Burton Academy.

Burton Adventist Academy
4611 Kelly Elliott Road, Arlington, TX  76017
Last modified Burton Adventist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Burton Adventist Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top