PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 04, 2016
We would like to thank Mrs. Scherencel for being a great 3rd grade teacher! Thank you for being creative, tough when necessary, consistent, focused on high academic standards, and incredibly flexible in order to meet the needs of your many students. We appreciate you very much.

Posted May 04, 2016
The administration is approachable and hardworking. The teachers are focused on learning and most, are supportive of students' extracurricular activities, as they truly educate "the whole child". This is a positive Christian environment where academic excellence and spiritual development are valued. Our children are happy and thriving at Burton.

Posted November 22, 2015
I am a grandparent and I could not be happier to have my grandson attend Burton. The teachers and administration are so caring and loving. I feel like my grandson is progressing academically and I hope he will be able to continue through the high school years.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted August 17, 2015
Christian teachings that encourage students to act like Christ and be His hands and feet in the community. Students are encouraged to participate in food bank activities, mission trips, and other ways to give back to those around them.

Burton Adventist Academy 4

Posted August 17, 2015
Super affordable Christian education - a rarity in this area. Administration and teachers care about students. So far we only have kids in the younger grades, but I've been so impressed with the high school students that I've seen in other settings. They are great examples of Christian young adults and I am hopeful my kids will have a great experience here long-term.

Burton Adventist Academy 1

Posted May 30, 2015
The board, administration and office picks favorites out of the student. If they don't like you they go out of their way to disrespect you and your child. I recommend you choose another Christian school as I feel my child could have defiantly learned more there. The only thing good about this school is its godly teachers.

Posted May 23, 2015
My children have attended Burton For several years and have had a wonderful experience. Burton is defiantly on a journey to excellence and I attribute this to the current leadership. The Christian atmosphere and caring teachers make the school a wonderful place for kids to learn.

Posted March 01, 2015
My two boys graduated from this school! They have life long friends and teachers that have positively impacted their lives. They were well prepared in their ongoing educational experience. So thankful for Burtkn Adventist Academy!

Burton Adventist Academy 4

Posted January 25, 2015
I am an alumnus of the school, and now proudly send my children here. I love the small class sizes and how committed the teachers are to my children. I feel like they get all the one-on-one attention they need. I also love the commitment to a Christ-centered student body.

Posted September 17, 2014
I have had the privilege of being a part of burton most of my life. I am an alumni and my children now attend this school. The atmosphere is christ-centered and the attitude is very positive. student-teacher ratios are low and students receive plenty of one-on-one attention. Best of all, the teachers actually care. They spend time really getting to know your child and your family. I highly recommend this school and wouldn't want my children anywhere else.

4611 Kelly Elliott Road, Arlington, TX  76017
Last modified Burton Adventist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12