Posted March 01, 2015
My two boys graduated from this school! They have life long friends and teachers that have positively impacted their lives. They were well prepared in their ongoing educational experience. So thankful for Burtkn Adventist Academy!

Posted February 27, 2015
I love having my two kids here. The school has such a positive atmosphere that is easy to see. The teachers are outstanding. And the front office is always helpful. I strongly recommend this school to anyone.

Burton Adventist Academy 4

Posted January 25, 2015
I am an alumnus of the school, and now proudly send my children here. I love the small class sizes and how committed the teachers are to my children. I feel like they get all the one-on-one attention they need. I also love the commitment to a Christ-centered student body.

Posted September 17, 2014
I have had the privilege of being a part of burton most of my life. I am an alumni and my children now attend this school. The atmosphere is christ-centered and the attitude is very positive. student-teacher ratios are low and students receive plenty of one-on-one attention. Best of all, the teachers actually care. They spend time really getting to know your child and your family. I highly recommend this school and wouldn't want my children anywhere else.

Posted September 10, 2014
Our kids have been at Burton for six years. We are thrilled with the school and its teachers. There is a strong focus on the religious atmosphere, and it is evident when you interact with the teachers & students. The academic program is strong, and the classes are small enough for individual attention. The school has been through a few transitions with the administration in the past few years, but the head principal & asst. principal they have now are doing a great job. They are really good at communicating with parents about what is going on at school. We have a wide array of private schools to choose from in the area, and we are very happy with the choice we've made for our kids.

Posted September 09, 2014
I am very happy that my children had the opportunity to attend Burton Academy for 13 years each. They received a good foundational education that prepared them to be successful in college and graduate school. The teachers are educated, professional, caring, kind and willing to spend extra time to meet the individual student's needs. I really appreciate the Christian atmosphere and activities. Because it is a relatively small school, the students have the opportunity to participate in many extra-curricular activities that they might not have the opportunity for in a larger environment. If you are looking for a school where the administration and staff really care about your child and their future, I recommend you consider Burton Academy.

Posted September 09, 2014
My kids go here, and love it! The music program is outstanding! I highly recommend this school to other families looking for a positive Christian environment. The teachers are helping my children make wise decisions in life and in their studies. They are creating good habits at a young age that will help them as they continue their higher education.

Posted September 08, 2014
I'm an alumni of Burton Adventist Academy. Burton gave me a great foundation. It was somewhere I was able to grow intellectually and spiritually.

Burton Adventist Academy 1

Posted August 25, 2014
I am a former student at Burton. The student races shown in the pie graph are wrong. The majority of students are foreign exchange students, the next being black. There is nothing wrong with that, aside from the pie graph being wrong. I left Burton for many reasons, but mainly because of the hateful and harmful teachings in the high school religion class. The way that hate is being thrust upon these children, in the name of God, is unnacceptable. A teacher's personal opinions on homosexuality should not be the subject of a whole semester. Even if the school thinks that it is wrong to be a homosexual, enforcing the idea on a child that it is evil and a sin to love a person of the same gender could potentially cause great damage to the child's mental and emotional state. I am completely disgusted by how I was treated as a student because of the way I felt towards other girls. The amount of damage that the hateful teachings of the religion teacher caused me to consider taking my own life. Besides all of that, the options for school activites are lacking, as are the options for foreign languages. I have learned more in a year of public school than I did spending six at Burton.

Burton Adventist Academy 2

Posted July 14, 2014
I'm a student here at Burton. I feel that the school does show favoritism ,mostly to students with more money. I have noticed that over the years the school is always asking parents for money. I've come from a family that doesn't have as much money as others. I also feel that the principal doesn't have any qualifications to run the school. I have noticed that the school staff hires a lot of their own family members for jobs. Also some of the teachers say things to students that I have felt from experience 'quote' from me about former teacher 'why isn't she smiling'. this made me feel upset that a teacher would even say this to a student. Sometimes I've felt the work is to hard -quote from teacher- I was learning this stuff in college. The Anti-bullying policy doesn't do anything as i've seen in my classroom, there are always people getting left out for recess games.

Burton Adventist Academy
4611 Kelly Elliott Road, Arlington, TX  76017
Last modified Burton Adventist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Burton Adventist Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top