Fourth Street School 4

Posted May 17, 2005

Fourth Street School 5

Posted December 10, 2004
My daughter went to fourth street for 3 years. Not only did they help my daughter but also gave me the skills to help her. Thanks so much Fourth Street!

Fourth Street School 5

Posted October 19, 2004
I am truly thankful for finding a school that is willing to address concerns that parents of children with learning differences have! My son has been a student at Fourth Street for 2 years now, and we have seen a drastic improvement in his academics & his socialization with other children. We were a crossroads with a certain public elementary school , and we felt they offered little or no help. If you have a child that has issues with the ADD/ADHD or other learning issues, please look into this school I highly reccomend it! We are so pleased with the communication the teachers & staff have with us as parents! My husband & myself have both learned how to deal with our son incertain situations, thanks to the help of the great people at Fourth Street School!

Fourth Street School 1