PK-9|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted November 02, 2015
Fourth Street School was a lifesaver! They not only taught my son how to work though his differences, but helped him to learn coping skills and academic support skills to help him be successful in future years. Great environment and staff!

Posted December 10, 2004
My daughter went to fourth street for 3 years. Not only did they help my daughter but also gave me the skills to help her. Thanks so much Fourth Street!

Posted October 19, 2004
I am truly thankful for finding a school that is willing to address concerns that parents of children with learning differences have! My son has been a student at Fourth Street for 2 years now, and we have seen a drastic improvement in his academics & his socialization with other children. We were a crossroads with a certain public elementary school , and we felt they offered little or no help. If you have a child that has issues with the ADD/ADHD or other learning issues, please look into this school I highly reccomend it! We are so pleased with the communication the teachers & staff have with us as parents! My husband & myself have both learned how to deal with our son incertain situations, thanks to the help of the great people at Fourth Street School!

Fourth Street School