Arlington, TX

Childrens University 1

Posted January 24, 2014
I don't see any improvement on my son behavior . and also the class is so boring for kindergarten which make them not focusing for what the teacher say

Posted October 01, 2013
CU puts the fun in learning! I have 2 sons that have attended CU for several years. They teach a grade ahead with high academic challenges. They have a very low turnover in teachers leaving which tells me they like where they work! We've have been very pleased with both our sons being excellent readers, excellent in math and science and over all well rounded. We highly recommend the school!

Posted August 27, 2013
This is my son's second year at CU and we absolutely love it. From an academic level they are excellent. His teacher really took the time to help him with the extra work that I requested for him to take home.

Posted August 21, 2013
CU is an AMAZING School - ahead of other private schools in curriculum, and so personable with the parents and families. My son was barely talking when we enrolled him at 2, before entering Kindergarten he can read, write his own name from memory, and is so far ahead of a friends child who goes to another private school in the area. Worth every dime we pay to give my child the headstart to love learning!

Posted July 22, 2013
My daughter has attended CU since kindergarten and my other daughter has started preschool. We LOVE CU! They are getting a terrific education in a nurturing and supportive environment.

Posted July 10, 2013
My son loves CU. He has attended CU since Pre-K. Overall CU is a good school with a lot of fun. Small class size allows teacher to give each kid personal attention. My son skipped a grade in January and took ITBS in May as a second grader. His core score is in 97% percentile. That speaks for the school academically at least through second grade.

Posted March 21, 2013
My Grandson is in kindergarten at CU and what he has learned in the past two years is amazing! I enjoy participating in school activities with him.

Posted March 30, 2012
I am a former CU Student who now attends Oakridge. Whoever wrote below, I sincerely hope you are pretending to be in the upper grades, because you should know to capitalize proper nouns & your subject-verb agreement should be correct. You could not have made all A's with that grammar. Anyway, I attended CU for over 7 years. My experiences & my education were simply outstanding. At CU, I was given the chance to explore and learn from games, experiments, trial & error, and yes, textbooks, too. The teachers really care about you and want you to succeed. They want you to have fun learning, but they certainly have high expectations, too. I was prepared for Oakridge and other opportunities I have had in life as well. If you want your child to have a great start in their education, take a look at CU!

Childrens University 1

Posted January 25, 2012
Cu is not an academic nor influential school these days. I had gone there from 1 grade - 6 and it was a fun school unitl 7 grade. Since cu stops at seventh grade, I went to Oakridge( private school). When I entered 7 th grade, I was not ready nor my fellow classmates from cu. cu had not prepared me at all for a more academic level like oakridge. I had straight a's at cu and it was not helpful at all, cu is rather like a daycare than a private school. Your child would be better off at a public school and I regret for my parents sending me there. My litter sister is in 6th grade and all they do is play and have fun and the school shows no effort in preparing them for a new school. She also wants to go to oakridge but it will be very hard for her because cu has not taught her anything. If you want your child to have a correct education, rather than playing and not studying at all, send them to a public school or Oakridge.

Posted August 19, 2009