PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My son started attending in mid-semester, January 2016. I was nervous because he had been at an in-home daycare previously, but he wasn't getting the attention and direction that I wanted for him. Since starting in January (at 16 months), my son comes home singing and jabbering about his day. He can count to 3 and knows his basic shapes and colors (he is now 20 months old). His teachers and the director are in constant contact with me and pray for him when he is ill. I love that he can sing the tune of Yes, Jesus Loves Me. I can't say enough about this place and will continue to take my son there so that his Faith and Education can flourish.

Amount of homework: no rating

He does not get assigned homework but we have a sheet that has what they have learned that month and we encourage his learning at home.

Focus is on religion and not education. Would like to see a even amount of focus on the educational portion.

Toured this school a few times and I didnt get a good feeling about it, and still enrolled. Enrolled in the pre k and was not at all happy. The playground is fancy, but that is all. School is old and unflattering. Teachers are just so so, they seem to just do their job. Finally enrolled at program that was happy to have us attend.

We are so glad that we choose TSCS for our son. This was not a casual decision for my wife and I . We previously had our son at another Christian School that we were not happy with. So this time we were really going to do our homework and pick the BEST school possible. We went to every different Christian school in the Arlington area and ulimately chose TSCS. We absolutely made the right choice, and you will too. TSCS has great teachers who genuinely love all the children, and they have an excellent program and curriculum. The support staff is also fantastic. TSCS above all is a school that is based on the same love that Jesus gave this world, and every day that we take our son there we are complelely confident that he is in loving hands. We are amazed at the amount of school work that they put the children through. Tate Springs program includes Science, Computer, Music, & Foreign Languages and it is all part of the daily curriculum. But nothing is more important to us than to know that our son absolutely LOVES to go to school everyday, and when the weekend comes, he can't wait for Monday. Thank you Tate Springs Christian School from two extremely happy parents. F & A Guevara

My daughter is in the 5th grade and has been at TSCS since pre-k. We love everything about the school, praising the Lord, learning and the love from all of the staff. It is an amazing place you will love as soon as you walk in the door.

My daughter had the privledge of studying at tscs and then we had to move. This school is as close to perfect as you can get if a christian education is important to you. We havent been able to find another school to measure up. The teachers are loving and wonderful and the principal is the best. Jesus is first and the education is top notch. my daughter learned concepts in kinder that were not even addressed until until the end of first grade at many other public and private schools. I just cant say enough about this school.

Very friendly Christian based school with teachers that care about the kids!!!

My son has gone from C and D's in public school to A's and B's at Tate Springs. The teachers are so caring and genuinely love the children and love to teach.

My daughter has attended Tate Springs since she was 3 years of age and we are very pleased. She has excelled in every subject. Parent Involvement in very high and it always has been. My husband and I plan to keep her there as long as we can!

Last modified Tate Springs Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5