PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Tate Springs Christian School 1

Posted September 22, 2014
Focus is on religion and not education. Would like to see a even amount of focus on the educational portion.

Tate Springs Christian School 1

Posted September 19, 2014
Toured this school a few times and I didnt get a good feeling about it, and still enrolled. Enrolled in the pre k and was not at all happy. The playground is fancy, but that is all. School is old and unflattering. Teachers are just so so, they seem to just do their job. Finally enrolled at program that was happy to have us attend.

Posted December 12, 2011
We are so glad that we choose TSCS for our son. This was not a casual decision for my wife and I . We previously had our son at another Christian School that we were not happy with. So this time we were really going to do our homework and pick the BEST school possible. We went to every different Christian school in the Arlington area and ulimately chose TSCS. We absolutely made the right choice, and you will too. TSCS has great teachers who genuinely love all the children, and they have an excellent program and curriculum. The support staff is also fantastic. TSCS above all is a school that is based on the same love that Jesus gave this world, and every day that we take our son there we are complelely confident that he is in loving hands. We are amazed at the amount of school work that they put the children through. Tate Springs program includes Science, Computer, Music, & Foreign Languages and it is all part of the daily curriculum. But nothing is more important to us than to know that our son absolutely LOVES to go to school everyday, and when the weekend comes, he can't wait for Monday. Thank you Tate Springs Christian School from two extremely happy parents. F & A Guevara

Posted December 19, 2010
My daughter is in the 5th grade and has been at TSCS since pre-k. We love everything about the school, praising the Lord, learning and the love from all of the staff. It is an amazing place you will love as soon as you walk in the door.

Posted April 29, 2010
My daughter had the privledge of studying at tscs and then we had to move. This school is as close to perfect as you can get if a christian education is important to you. We havent been able to find another school to measure up. The teachers are loving and wonderful and the principal is the best. Jesus is first and the education is top notch. my daughter learned concepts in kinder that were not even addressed until until the end of first grade at many other public and private schools. I just cant say enough about this school.

Posted October 09, 2009
Very friendly Christian based school with teachers that care about the kids!!!

Posted September 18, 2009
My son has gone from C and D's in public school to A's and B's at Tate Springs. The teachers are so caring and genuinely love the children and love to teach.

Posted July 21, 2009
My daughter has attended Tate Springs since she was 3 years of age and we are very pleased. She has excelled in every subject. Parent Involvement in very high and it always has been. My husband and I plan to keep her there as long as we can!

Posted April 26, 2009
TSCS was, by far, the most impressive Christian school in the DFW area that my husband and I researched for our daughter to attend. The teachers and principal are so caring and genuinely love the children they teach! The principal knows every child by name and their families. Much prayer covers this school...and they have make quite an impression on my family! The value and lessons taught are so essential to the child and we're so thankful that Jesus is taught to our children!

Posted July 20, 2008
great school with great teachers who love the kids and love Jesus! invaluable and priceless, a true texas treasure!

4001 Little Road, Arlington, TX  76016
Last modified Tate Springs Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Tate Springs Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top