Posted April 10, 2014
Grace Lutheran has been an absolute blessing to my child's life and education. It is a place where true learning takes place through multi-disciplinary methods of teaching. The students do projects, experiments, go on field trips... I just watched my son perform in a play as a culmination of a academic unit. As you walk in the building, you can feel the love for teaching from the teachers and the excitement for learning from the kids. Love for our Christ and Savior is demonstrated through the respect that the teachers have for the students and parents. It is also shown in the kindness that the students have for each other. Grace Lutheran is an excellent education in the heart of Arlington that has a heart for the children of Arlington.

Grace Lutheran School 4

Posted March 18, 2014
Grace Lutheran is a great school. My children attended pre-school and kindergarten, which were fantastic programs but due to financial hardship, I enrolled them in a charter school last year. Although it was an okay time for them, as children are more resilient, it was the longest year of my life! I brought them back to GLS and it literally felt like we were all home again. Teachers and staff are totally engaged and I cannot say enough about the love, patience and most of all, the top notch education at this school.

Posted March 06, 2014
Love Grace Lutheran. Small class sizes and big expectations are a perfect fit for our children.

Posted March 05, 2014
I love that the class are small and my child gets individual attention that they need! The teachers and staff are loving and caring to the children and parents.

Posted October 23, 2013
My child is happy and excited to go to school every day, a real change, believe me, from public school. Grace is providing a quality, affordable christian education and I highly recommend the school.

Posted July 26, 2013
My son and I toured several schools, they all seemed to be great. He and I discussed the ones he liked . He said : the one with the trees ( atrium ), he said : it made me feel happy. Miss Michelle, and Mrs. Ott gave us our tour, and I know he felt their kindness. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the love, care, and patience the entire staff has for, not just my child, but ALL the children. Thank you for helping him to excel in his educaton, raise his self esteem, and letting him know he belongs. Blessing him him to know, and grow with our lord and Savior! And Mrs. Taylor, I can't wait for the school plays this year! ! I am thankful for every staff member at GSL! I can never thank you enough ! We were truly blessed to find this school

Posted May 31, 2013
I LOVE this school! The teachers really love the kids and it truly is a family atmosphere. My daughter has been here since she was four years old and has gone all the way through 8th grade here. There are so many ways a child should grow and Grace Lutheran really embraces the child to help them acheive more than just academics. The kids are so confident in their individual skills by the time they go to high school. What a blessing this school has been!

Posted April 18, 2013
This school loves KIDS!They are one big family! Your child's self esteem will grow along with his academics!

Posted December 12, 2012
My son has attended Grace Lutheran School for a year and a half now (K-1st) and he has flourished. The teachers are extremely well-prepared and nurture the students individually as well as aptly coordinating an entire class. The school has implemented an accelerated math program in which the students are working up at least one grade level in math (more if the student is interested and capable). They also mix in plenty of field trips which makes the school year much more exciting for the students (and parents who go along). Every year Grace Lutheran School offers an unique academic called "Destination Imagination" in which K-8 grade can opt to participate, it is a wonderful program and Grace excels at this, with teams medalling at the regional competition in the last five years. My son, who is an extremely energetic and inquisitive child loves to go to school and often begs to stay in after school care. While he would no doubt struggle in a public school with large class sizes, he excels in the small, Christian-oriented classrooms. The tuition is affordable (for private school) as well. I highly recommend this school.

Posted February 25, 2010
My child has learned more at Glee in the last 8 months than she ever did at any other 'day care' setting. Plus she gets to learn the value of God's love!

Grace Lutheran School