Posted August 19, 2014
My grandson is in his second year. Kindergarten was so good for him. I could see his enthuasism for learning just blossom. At the end of the year he was reading on first grade level. As a first grader he is excited about school. The curriculum and teachers are excellent. The principal is an outstanding administrator and is intersted in the success of all students. It is rare to see a principal who knows the students and their parents. She is always outside at drop-off and pick-up.i would recommend ACA to any parent interested in quality education. I only wish it had existed when my kids were in school!

Arlington Classics Academy - Primary School 4

Posted August 19, 2014
This school has treated us marvelously. My daughters love it! My oldest struggles with dyslexia and consequently math, but they have worked hard with her and have stayed in contact. We loved it so much, my other daughter now attends as well with my son soon to follow. Probably one of the best assets they have is the environment of the school. Parental involvement is high and seems to make a big difference.

Posted August 03, 2014
We absolutely love Arlington Classics Academy and the standard they set for our children, the atmosphere they provide, and the strenuous curriculum they teach. I cannot say enough about the teachers and administration. We love how involved they allow us, as parents, to be. We get to spoil our fantastic teachers, and be a part of our children's education and well being. We started in Kindergarten and are so glad we had the opportunity to start from the beginning and foster a love of learning.

Posted August 01, 2014
i cannot say enough about this school. i was so nervous to send my little kindergartner off all day, but all my fears were put right at ease immediately. you can tell the teachers really care about their students and the principal and asst principal are right there, down in the trenches, working hand-in-hand with the teachers - from working the drop-off lines in the morning to the pick-up lines in the afternoon. the 'specials' classes - spanish, art, PE, technology, and music are incredible! the librarian is wonderful too. everyone treated my child nicely and made this transition really easy for both of us. the academics are top-notch and the parent involvement is amazing. i'm so proud to be associated with this school. if you have a chance, SEND YOUR CHILD HERE. you won't regret it.

Posted August 01, 2014
The primary school at ACA is about two things: love and high expectations. The teachers are here because they want to be here and they love what they can do at ACA. They could all earn more at the ISD down the street, but at ACA they get to spend more time on teaching and less on discipline. It is obvious from the very first day that the teachers love their students. The compassion also shows in the confidence and expectation that students can perform at much higher levels than new parents usually expect. That translates into some long nights of homework at the dinner table and kids that are very well prepared to succeed academically. After seven years at ACA, I would not even consider sending my kids anywhere else.

Arlington Classics Academy - Primary School 3

Posted May 14, 2014
We've had children in ACA since the early days. It has been overall a good experience. The early days were held together by parents. The growth has changed the dynamics and understandably so. Given that charter schools have reduced public funding and without healthy support from the families funding becomes problematic. There has been an increasing effort to pursue and increase the size of the student body to increase funding. As a result staff quality has suffered top to bottom. It is still a good school but you do have a factor of unexperienced teachers who don't know the value of a supportive home environment. The main objective of the school is to teach a person critical thinking skills. I believe that focus has degraded in the pursuit of ranking. The entire ACA family would do well to remember that brain development is a life long pursuit.

Posted April 17, 2014
ARLINGTON CASSICS ACADEMY----CANT DESCRIBE HOW GOOD WE FEEL ABOUT OUR DAUGHTWER ATTENDING---SEVERAL FRIENDA ARE TEACHERS AT OTHER PUBLIC SCHOOLS AND WE CANT BELIEVE WHAT THEY ARE UN ABLE TO CONVEY TO THEIR STUDENTS. OUR CHILD IS 6 AND READS ART GRADE 3 + LEVEL. MOST OTHER CHILDREN HER AGE CANNOT WRITE THEIR OWN NAMES!!!! OTHERS DONT KNOW WHERE THEY LIVE OR A PHONE NUMBER OF A PARENT---ACA HAS GIVEN OUR DAUGHTER THE TOOLS TO ACQUIRE AND RETAIN THIS BASIC INFORMATION AND MUCH MUCH MORE----THREE CHEERS FOR ACA STAFF AND ADVISIRS----SIMPLY WONDERFUL FOR THE BUDDING MIND!!!!

Posted March 08, 2014
ACA Primary....where the best begin! Our Griffins are Respectful, Responsible, and Safe! Our staff exhibits outstanding teaching strategies and creates an enthusiasm for learning!

Posted September 27, 2013
If you are looking for a school that cares about the education of your children and are willing to push the boundaries of your child to help them grow, you have come to the right place. After five years at this school, we were sad to leave simply because we moved to another town. However, my children are thriving at their new schools and are already ahead of the curve, thanks to the knowledge gained at ACA. The staff at ACA really does everything possible to help your child grow. Yes - homework load can be heavy at times but I am also finding that it is just as heavy at the new public school my kids are now attending. I still recommend this as a great school to attend. We have lots of great memories here.

Posted September 26, 2013
I really like this School. Everyone is always nice and caring. My daughter seems very Happy and learns a lot.

Arlington Classics Academy - Primary School
2800 W. Arkansas Lane, Arlington, TX  76013
(817) 274-2008
Last modified Arlington Classics Academy - Primary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-2
Arlington Classics Academy - Primary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 89 reviews. Top