Bad
Good

Posted August 20, 2015
I love Kenneth Davis Elementary school! They kept my son on a A honor roll level. They were able to deal with his behavior problems at the same time teach him what's best for him in life. No matter what they never gave up on him. The staff there is very friendly and helpful. All the teachers there care for the kids. I hate the fact that I moved. Now my son will be attending Fitzgerald Elementary for 2015. The minute I feel it's not a good school he will be right back at Kenneth Davis!

Posted June 22, 2014
My daughter has attended Davis since Kindergarten. She is now a 3 grader Kenneth Davis is a great school with a strong principal leadership. all teachers very friendly The teachers have been so helpful and everybody makes you feel welcome. They care about the all the kids..

Posted June 22, 2014
good school great Principle.vice Principle & great all the teachers, and even the very nice lady ( Maria )in the front office.they all so helpful and everybody makes you feel welcome. They care about the all the kids.. noticed! Much LOVE for Keneneth Elementary! Sincerely, a very thankful parent!

Kenneth Davis Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2014
I am a proud parent at Kenneth Davis Elementary School. I have two children one in PreJudice and the other in 2nd grade. The teachers are so genuine and thoughtful. My children always look forward to going to school.

Posted November 10, 2013
My school is Kenneth Davis Elementary. I have been part of this school for many years with having children at different ages and I can not even think about going to a different school. The teachers do care about the kids education so much and also want to make sure its a fun enviroment too. They play music before the morning bell, they have their own news tv network where the 4th graders do the "school news" each morning, and a new vice prinicipal who brings a new joy with him. With carnivals, programs for us parents, and parties for the holidays too, my children love going to school. It's hard to get them to leave each afternoon because they have to talk and hug, it seems, everyone goodbye. I'm always greeted with smiles and hellos by office staff and if I ever need to speak with anyone, including the principal, I am welcomed and my questions are wanting to be answered. There is no place other than this school for my children. I will be so sad when it is finally time to finish up here but my children will have so many great memories because of Kenneth Davis.

Kenneth Davis Elementary School 4

Posted August 13, 2012
I sooooo love this school and my daughter loves it as well!!! Mrs. Vornin was her teacher she was GREAT/ AWESOME/ INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!! That was her first year there and she will be going back there 2012-2013 school year!!!!

Posted March 01, 2012
My daughter has attended Davis since Kindergarten. She is now a fourth grader and will be moving on. We will be sad to leave this school. The staff has become like a second family. They are very caring and want good things for the children. They want them to learn, but to have discipline as well. It is about making the children believe in themselves and encouraging them to do well. I have interacted with alot of the staff and have only found a couple of teachers that were detached from the children. Overall this school is highly recommended.

Posted February 02, 2012
My two nieces go to this school and they always tell me that they love this school. They love everyone there. They tell me how great the teachers, principal and even the very nice lady in the front office. :) I am in California currently but will be moving to Texas to be closer to my family. My daughter is one and I can't wait to enroll her in this school.

Posted February 02, 2012
Kenneth Davis Elementary School is great. I have had 1 grandson graduate and 1 still going to school there. The education they have recieved there thanks to the teachers, all the office staff and yes even the crossing guard has been fantastic. My grandson has to stop to talk to everyone each day because he feels so loved. I would not want my grand children going in any other school.

Kenneth Davis Elementary School
900 Eden Road, Arlington, TX  76001
Last modified Kenneth Davis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.