Arlington, TX

Posted June 22, 2014
My daughter has attended Davis since Kindergarten. She is now a 3 grader Kenneth Davis is a great school with a strong principal leadership. all teachers very friendly The teachers have been so helpful and everybody makes you feel welcome. They care about the all the kids..

Posted June 22, 2014
good school great Principle.vice Principle & great all the teachers, and even the very nice lady ( Maria )in the front office.they all so helpful and everybody makes you feel welcome. They care about the all the kids.. noticed! Much LOVE for Keneneth Elementary! Sincerely, a very thankful parent!

Kenneth Davis Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2014
I am a proud parent at Kenneth Davis Elementary School. I have two children one in PreJudice and the other in 2nd grade. The teachers are so genuine and thoughtful. My children always look forward to going to school.

Posted November 10, 2013
My school is Kenneth Davis Elementary. I have been part of this school for many years with having children at different ages and I can not even think about going to a different school. The teachers do care about the kids education so much and also want to make sure its a fun enviroment too. They play music before the morning bell, they have their own news tv network where the 4th graders do the "school news" each morning, and a new vice prinicipal who brings a new joy with him. With carnivals, programs for us parents, and parties for the holidays too, my children love going to school. It's hard to get them to leave each afternoon because they have to talk and hug, it seems, everyone goodbye. I'm always greeted with smiles and hellos by office staff and if I ever need to speak with anyone, including the principal, I am welcomed and my questions are wanting to be answered. There is no place other than this school for my children. I will be so sad when it is finally time to finish up here but my children will have so many great memories because of Kenneth Davis.

Kenneth Davis Elementary School 4

Posted August 13, 2012
I sooooo love this school and my daughter loves it as well!!! Mrs. Vornin was her teacher she was GREAT/ AWESOME/ INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!! That was her first year there and she will be going back there 2012-2013 school year!!!!

Posted March 01, 2012
My daughter has attended Davis since Kindergarten. She is now a fourth grader and will be moving on. We will be sad to leave this school. The staff has become like a second family. They are very caring and want good things for the children. They want them to learn, but to have discipline as well. It is about making the children believe in themselves and encouraging them to do well. I have interacted with alot of the staff and have only found a couple of teachers that were detached from the children. Overall this school is highly recommended.

Posted February 02, 2012
My two nieces go to this school and they always tell me that they love this school. They love everyone there. They tell me how great the teachers, principal and even the very nice lady in the front office. :) I am in California currently but will be moving to Texas to be closer to my family. My daughter is one and I can't wait to enroll her in this school.

Posted February 02, 2012
Kenneth Davis Elementary School is great. I have had 1 grandson graduate and 1 still going to school there. The education they have recieved there thanks to the teachers, all the office staff and yes even the crossing guard has been fantastic. My grandson has to stop to talk to everyone each day because he feels so loved. I would not want my grand children going in any other school.

Posted February 02, 2012
I never write comments on public posts. I am weary about referring people anywhere BUT, I have to say, Kenneth Elem. is too amazing NOT to write about it! I would have NO hesitation to refer ANY parent to this school. I have 5 kids that have been in different school systems. This school BY FAR has been the most accomodating to the challenges my kids face. I have a child with severe ADHD and the school has been incredible with him. They cater to HIS specific needs and REALLY care. My other children look forward to going to school because of the staff and caring teachers. I CAN'T tell you enough how much that means to a parent. A GREAT BIG thank you to everyone there who do their jobs with such passion! It warms my heart that someone can love my kids almost as much as I do! I don't know WHERE we would be without your continued support, especially to me THE PARENT! Thumbs UP! I wish there was a way to show you how much you mean but I figured by writing about how I felt about the school MAY show you that your efforts DON'T go un-noticed! Much LOVE for Keneneth Elem! Sincerely, A VERY thankful parent!

Kenneth Davis Elementary School 1

Posted January 31, 2012
I don't know where to really begin, it seems that everything about Kenneth Davis Elementary School upsets me. My husband and I recently purchased our first home in this neighborhood two years ago. Thinking that MISD would be better than AISD. I wish I would have sent me son to Martin High School fed schools, I regret the purchase of my house and plan on selling it because I have no attachments to this school and my son has had nothing but issues with being LABELED ADHD by his kindergarten teacher as well as the Asst. Principal Ms Williams. Their response is medicate him, because they can only teach to the "medium". Is this why I pay 20% more school taxes than Arlington ISD on my house???? I can also say that many times the lady who is the receptionist acts as if she hates her job when I have interacted with her, or maybe she just doesn't like me BECAUSE she lost my son's school paperwork twice? Ms Williams is not the best to interact with either. Also highly recommend checking other parents opinions before sending your child to this school.

Kenneth Davis Elementary School
900 Eden Road, Arlington, TX  76001
Last modified Kenneth Davis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kenneth Davis Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top