Beckham Elementary School 1

Posted November 23, 2009

Beckham Elementary School 4

Posted April 10, 2009

Posted March 24, 2009
My daughter is a kindergarter here. This is not our home school, Goodman is, and we were recommended to attend this school . I did not research this school much but should have. The first time I met my daughter's teacher she did not introduce herself...as I had to ask her if she was the lead teacher. I feel like my daughter's teacher could have better parent/teacher relationships. She doesn't seem to involved with the students. The prinicipal was nice when we first met her but that changed. I rarely see her outside her office. She doesn't have much interaction with students in my opinion either. The traffic is awful in the afternoons! There are few teachers and principals helping monitor parents and students to get in and out safely. My daughter has done well there academically. Her writting and reading comprehension has improved a great deal.

Beckham Elementary School 4

Posted February 18, 2009
We transfered from Ashworth to Beckham. I could not be happier with that choice! Faculty and staff are great. Principle is visible everyday and all day! She is there for the kids and the parents. She is an example for other Principals to follow! We think my son's teacher is great! The PTA does alot for the kids, but it really needs more parent envolvement!!!

Beckham Elementary School 5

Posted November 17, 2008
Good Teachers and great support. Excellent admininstration, clean school. Student relations are great.. PTA team need more help.

Beckham Elementary School 0

Posted May 30, 2008
There are exceptional teachers at Beckham. I have been impressed with teacher quality in light of the lack of support they get from the principal. The school has extreme discipline problems that continue to go unchecked. The principal shows little if any regard towards parents and not much more towards students.

Posted August 11, 2007

Beckham Elementary School 0

Posted July 21, 2007
My child has gone to Beckham for several years. I think the staff at Beckham has really suffered. There are negative undertones as the teachers do not get along well. They re always stressed out. The good teachers they ve had were quick to find another school. The absence I ve seen with the teachers has amazed me. It got to the point I would walk my child in and saw there was a substitute well that meant an absence for the day. The discipline is not there at all. They look the other way. As for the curriculum my child was not challenged at all. My advice is if your living in this area your much better off with home school.

Beckham Elementary School
1700 Southeast Parkway, Arlington, TX  76018
Last modified Beckham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beckham Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top