Bad
Good

As a substitute, this was a decent place to work at. The staff members were very supportive and they check to make sure you are doing okay. The students behave appropriately and they will do their work. The classroom procedures were well structured. I would definitely come back!

This is an awesome school! My son is currently a 7th grader. Staff and teachers are on point!!

The Jr. High Schools in my district were well below par. My child was a transfer student at Ferguson for 2010-2011 school year. Ferguson surpassed my expectations and my son excelled in all his classes.

I don't really like the rules, don't go!!!!! this is bad, so many white h o e s

I go to Ferguson Junior High, and I love it!! My friends think it is cool too. :) 8) My parents like the school too! The teacher are fun and cool, but can get strict if you make them mad.

i Go to Ferguson Jr. high man it's so lame and they are way to strict there!!

This is a great school. It has a great discipline system.And the principal is a great leader.And the teachers are great.And dont even get me started with the extracurricular activities.

The band , sports, and teaching program is great. Ferguson also is a school where most student filter to a good high school.

I'm not a parent but I went to this school for both of my years from 2005-2007 and its a great school the athletics coaches are awesome they push you to succeed and and so are the teachers they are really helpful and the school is very big on safety and security and rules are always enforced. The fine arts and other extracurricular activities are great too!

For the most part my daughter's experience has been positive.

Last modified Ferguson J High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.