Arlington, TX

Posted January 29, 2014
As a substitute, this was a decent place to work at. The staff members were very supportive and they check to make sure you are doing okay. The students behave appropriately and they will do their work. The classroom procedures were well structured. I would definitely come back!

Posted October 24, 2013
This is an awesome school! My son is currently a 7th grader. Staff and teachers are on point!!

Ferguson J High School 4

Posted November 02, 2011
The Jr. High Schools in my district were well below par. My child was a transfer student at Ferguson for 2010-2011 school year. Ferguson surpassed my expectations and my son excelled in all his classes.

Ferguson J High School 1

Posted November 29, 2010
I don't really like the rules, don't go!!!!! this is bad, so many white h o e s

Posted March 08, 2010
I go to Ferguson Junior High, and I love it!! My friends think it is cool too. :) 8) My parents like the school too! The teacher are fun and cool, but can get strict if you make them mad.

Ferguson J High School 0

Posted February 24, 2010
i Go to Ferguson Jr. high man it's so lame and they are way to strict there!!

Posted October 25, 2007
This is a great school. It has a great discipline system.And the principal is a great leader.And the teachers are great.And dont even get me started with the extracurricular activities.

Posted August 15, 2007
The band , sports, and teaching program is great. Ferguson also is a school where most student filter to a good high school.

Posted May 26, 2007
I'm not a parent but I went to this school for both of my years from 2005-2007 and its a great school the athletics coaches are awesome they push you to succeed and and so are the teachers they are really helpful and the school is very big on safety and security and rules are always enforced. The fine arts and other extracurricular activities are great too!

Ferguson J High School 3

Posted March 07, 2007
For the most part my daughter's experience has been positive.

Ferguson J High School
600 Southeast Green Oaks Boulevard, Arlington, TX  76018
Last modified Ferguson J High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ferguson J High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top