Bad
Good

Not sure why the rating is as low as it is. The school is great and my child loves it.

Savannah Elementary has exceeded our expectations. We love the structure, teachers and community involvement in this school.

We have been very pleased with this school! We came from another in the district and Savannah is on an entirely different level, probably because of the community and their involvement. It really makes a difference. The teachers and principal care about giving the children a good overall experience, not just practicing for tests to improve test scores all day. I know my kid is a bit of a handful, and they have handled her well by keeping her engaged and interested. She is reading an entire grade level ahead.

Very disappointing school. Principal is pretty much absent and bullying case start from kinder and go all the way up. So far I have seen 8 moms pull their kids out because of the lack of leadership to motivate their teachers. School really needs a makeover soon.

Outstanding staff, our Kindergarden teacher was out of this world, and so was the front office. We used this GreatSchools.org website a great deal when we relocated to the area, and in my opinion a 7 out of 10 is way under. Savannah Elementary is extraordinary.

This is one of the BEST Schools around. I could not ask for a better place for my child to attend. They are so caring and so wonderful. My son was in a different school last year and was struggling (per the teacher) This year he is on his 2nd 6th weeks with straight A's. This is one of the best schools around! The teachers, principal, and all the staff let the kids know how much they care and appreciate them and all the hard work they do! I would rate this a 10 stars but the website only lets you give 5 stars! :)

I think Savannah has the best principal, teachers, staff. I am proud to have my son attend school hear.

My child is in kindergarten and we've had a wonderful year. She is always encouraged to work with others and she is welcome to ask questions. The staff and administration are doing a great job. Typically, parents who complain about a school have a child who gets in trouble and the parent doesn't want to hear that. Serious psychological issues ? That sounds like an exaggeration. Parents need to take responsibility for their children and themselves. Blaming others will do no good. Get your child help.

We love this excellent school for our 3rd grader, she has attended since the 2nd grade and feels like she has been there since Kinder. The Principal is awesome and the teachers are #1, the children are learning from the best. The school has great parent and family involvement. So happy for our daughter to be attending Savannah E.S.

love this school, teachers are great! They have alot of family activities as well:)

Last modified Savannah Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.