Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (2 responses)

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted October 17, 2015
My child has gone an entire 6 weeks without homework, so it may just be this teacher.

Paloma Creek Elementary School 2

Posted October 17, 2015
This school has really shocked me! My child has a 3rd grade teacher that is not very impressive. Everyone that I came into contact with, warned us of him...unfortunately we got him. The principle is always busy and has no time to meet. I had to removed my child from this school. I definitely think this school would be better with a new administration!

Paloma Creek Elementary School 5

Posted October 15, 2015
MY KIDS LOVE HIS SCHOOL, ESPECIALLY HIS SCIENCE TEACHER. THEY MOTIVATE HIM EVERYDAY THIS SCHOOL DESERVE A BETTER RATING...

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted September 13, 2015
How can this question be answered? They evidently don't strive for anything..and feel below standards is ok

Paloma Creek Elementary School 1

Posted September 13, 2015
All you get here..is the run around. . Below state average Independent school District isn't any better. They can't answer any acedimic questions throw you off and will wait and wait for a return call..it's been 3 weeks I'm yet to receive a call back. I've left a message for the superintendent wonder if I will ever get a call??

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted September 13, 2015
This school doesn't school the parents on their kids education. .nor do I think many of the parents care. You can't get return emails from the teacher unless you remind them. Absolutely below standards

Paloma Creek Elementary School 5

Posted January 28, 2015
My son has been attending PCE since kindergarten and is now in second grade. Being he is ADHD he had such a horrible experience with PreK, when he got to PCE is whole world changed beginning with his amazing, understanding, and nurturing Kindergarten teacher. 1st Grade got better for him with the addition of new reading activies and his great teacher. Now in second grade he was behind due to his lake of focus and inability to obsorb the information that he was able to get. His teacher recongnized this immediately and instead of allowing him to continue to fail she stepped in to start working on accomodations for him. She discussed this with us and moved his file forward very quickly for a 504 permanent accomodation plan for him. The entire education staff jumped to attention and helped move him directly into a better path. I cannot express enough how the full support of the entire PCE staff has provided an amazing education, lifted my son up, and provided him with an amazing foundation for his learning career.

Paloma Creek Elementary School 4

Posted January 20, 2014
Our son is in his first grade at pce. He started last year in kinder w ms turnipseed which was such a great experience. Now in first grade we have a first year teacher who we also love. I can't stand the principal and assistant principal but the rest of the staff has been pretty nice. I definitely think the school would be better with a new administration!

Paloma Creek Elementary School 2

Posted January 03, 2014
The way this school is run shocks me. The principle has shady morals and is the type to tell you what you want to hear. The teachers and staff act as if they are scared for their job security which makes their job less about teaching and more about worrying if they are going to lose their job with every choice they make. It's sad to see way this school has went down hill since the principle change. We are moving just to keep from enrolling my son again. If you have different choices, I suggest you take them.

Paloma Creek Elementary School 3

Posted October 08, 2013
Good school. Fits the norm for most public elementary schools. TEA exemplary & all that. Kids seem happy. Parent involvement is low but its a large single parent/dual income community. Teachers and admin seem to genuinely care & do their best. My child receives some special svcs & other child is general ed - both are doing well.

1600 Navo Road, Aubrey, TX  76227
Last modified Paloma Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paloma Creek Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top