Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)

Develops character: Strongly agree

My child tells me what's happening in the school and from what I hear morals are actually used on a day to day basis

I have two children going to PCE, next year my third will start and my first will move across the street to Navo. Both of the kids currently attending have shown nothing but great strides forward in their learning. The teachers make sure that they are picking up what is being taught. I can't say enough about the kinder teacher she has really inspired my middle child to do great things, last night he read me three books in a row and I helped him maybe twice. My oldest has had some issues but his teacher has been there every step to ensure he doesn't fall behind.

Amount of homework: Disagree

My child has gone an entire 6 weeks without homework, so it may just be this teacher.

This school has really shocked me! My child has a 3rd grade teacher that is not very impressive. Everyone that I came into contact with, warned us of him...unfortunately we got him. The principle is always busy and has no time to meet. I had to removed my child from this school. I definitely think this school would be better with a new administration!

MY KIDS LOVE HIS SCHOOL, ESPECIALLY HIS SCIENCE TEACHER. THEY MOTIVATE HIM EVERYDAY THIS SCHOOL DESERVE A BETTER RATING...

Develops character: Disagree

How can this question be answered? They evidently don't strive for anything..and feel below standards is ok

All you get here..is the run around. . Below state average Independent school District isn't any better. They can't answer any acedimic questions throw you off and will wait and wait for a return call..it's been 3 weeks I'm yet to receive a call back. I've left a message for the superintendent wonder if I will ever get a call??

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

This school doesn't school the parents on their kids education. .nor do I think many of the parents care. You can't get return emails from the teacher unless you remind them. Absolutely below standards

My son has been attending PCE since kindergarten and is now in second grade. Being he is ADHD he had such a horrible experience with PreK, when he got to PCE is whole world changed beginning with his amazing, understanding, and nurturing Kindergarten teacher. 1st Grade got better for him with the addition of new reading activies and his great teacher. Now in second grade he was behind due to his lake of focus and inability to obsorb the information that he was able to get. His teacher recongnized this immediately and instead of allowing him to continue to fail she stepped in to start working on accomodations for him. She discussed this with us and moved his file forward very quickly for a 504 permanent accomodation plan for him. The entire education staff jumped to attention and helped move him directly into a better path. I cannot express enough how the full support of the entire PCE staff has provided an amazing education, lifted my son up, and provided him with an amazing foundation for his learning career.

Our son is in his first grade at pce. He started last year in kinder w ms turnipseed which was such a great experience. Now in first grade we have a first year teacher who we also love. I can't stand the principal and assistant principal but the rest of the staff has been pretty nice. I definitely think the school would be better with a new administration!

Last modified Paloma Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.