Bad
Good

Brockett Elementary is so consistent with their dedication to students and learning. From the minute the students enter the school they know they are loved and cared about. Mrs. Lott continues to promote excellence at Brockett. The teachers and staff work to achieve and provide an education that prepares our students for the future. I am a true believer that it starts from the tope and the administration at Brockett exhibits leadership with a caring heart for children. Without a doubt my children have learned and feel loved.At the hands of these wonderful educators at Brockett from the principal, to the counselor, to the teachers and staff they go above and beyond. Want a school that cares from the heart, Brockett is the one!

I have lived in TWELVE states, put my kids in many schools due to job moves, and worked at schools in five states. This school and the staff deserve TEN stars! They are awesome! It starts at the top. The principal is SO supportive of the staff and is always "about the kids". Every morning she has a segment called "caught you doing something good". Tell me THAT doesn't make a great impression on the students! The teachers are so upbeat and caring. They rock!

Brockett Elementary has been an answer to prayer for our special needs child. The principal is amazing and loves each child as her own. She and the teachers use positive reinforcement to encourage and motivate the students to be successful. They look at each child as an individual, capable and worthy of whatever time and effort is needed to find a way for that child to learn and succeed. They also have a ZERO tolerance policy for bullying. Students are taught and encouraged to accept other children who may be different, as their equal, and they really look beyond the surface to see the heart inside. Truly amazing school, staff, and students!

Great school. Principal is very positive and supportive of staff and parental involvement. Teachers really enjoy their job. Students are happy and friendly and enjoy their school.

This school is amazing! The principal is a hands on, HAPPY leader, starting every day with a positive, "you can do it" assembly to start everyones day. The teachers invest their time, energy and hearts in the lives of these students; showing up to games and performances. They go above and beyond to make sure the teaching and learning is excellent. THIS IS A SCHOOL THAT MODELS EXCELLENCE OF LEADERSHIP, TEACHING, AND PARENTAL INVOLVEMENT.

I have 2 kids attending this school and I could not ask for more from a school. From all the teachers to the principal and the administration, everyone is so friendly and happy to be there. I also love how they try to get the parents involved with different programs like Watch DOGS. My kids love it too, what more can you ask for!!

Our Principal, Teachers and Staff are the best! I thank the good Lord every day for putting them in my children's lives!

Brockett is a wonderful place to work with wonderful staff and awesome parents! I feel so blessed to work there!

As a parent and educator, I could not ask for a better school for my children! Mrs. Lott is one of a kind! She loves what she does and loves each child. She wants each child to be successful and believes that all children can achieve success! The teachers are hard working and will go above and beyond to help each child learn. I love this school and everyone who helps make Brockett Elementary a great place to be!!!!

Both my sons have gone thru Brockett and I must say this year with Ms. Lott has been an amazing year. I feel the teachers are very caring, and since most of them live in the area are very nurturing of our children and truly want them to be the best that they can be. They still need a little work on communication with the parents, but still 5 stars in my book!

Last modified Hl Brockett is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.