Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

There are too many reasons on why this school is horrible. The teachers do not take initiative to learn about the student or their educational needs. All of the teachers keep leaving and going to other schools which leaves gerrero left with teachers that hardly have any experience. My child has severe allergies and the nurse did not notify his teachers or the lunch staff I had to continue to call her to tell her to do her job. The mentality of the school is just poor overall frequently I go into the office and I see teachers being ignored by other staff members the school does not work as a team. How can it even be professional when everyone has a very poor attitude. The only nice encounter that I ever had at Gererro Thompson ,was when the nice janitor lady said hello good morning, this is something very rare to receive a Guerrero. Being that my child's teachers are very inexperienced leads them to do things inefficiently and unorganized whenever I ask a simple question as to what is the curriculum schedule for the day? the teacher cannot give me an answer in fact she said I have not thought about that yet, and this was 3 days before school starts ,not to mention this was meet the techers day. My child has a disability and neither of his teachers have tried to set up a meeting to discuss his needs and disadvantages and goals, so every time I encounter these people I have to keep reminding them what their job are and how to do it. I am not even a teacher I feel like I'd probably make a lot better one. so at the end of the day I feel like why am I sending my child somewhere where they may not be better off. These are only a few things that have not gone right. If you value your child and care about there educational experience DO NOT COME HERE.

Last modified Guerrero Thompson is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.