San Juan Diego Catholic High School 3

Posted April 20, 2010
It has its ups and downs theres a lot of drama among students teachers can be rude and know everything about you they look at you weird theres only some teachers i can trust not all the work study program is awsome no complains there classes are advanced good school cept all there rules no hoodies no gum no silver or white or colored shoes nly button up collar shirts you get in trouble for any little thing you do.

Posted December 03, 2009
Great school with teachers who really care about the kids on a personal level.

San Juan Diego Catholic High School 4

Posted May 27, 2009
I am a freshmen at this school. I hated it at first but trust me by the end of the school year you dont want to leave! I dont want to leave San Juan Diego. It has changed me big time! Everything about me is changed into a better new me! -Amber R. 2008-2009

Posted November 02, 2008
It gives kids great opportunities and AMAZING job experiences! It's a very different kind of school, and they've come a long way.

Posted October 31, 2008
This school was the best thing that happened to us as a family. My daughter totally changed her attitude about adults and other students her age. She was homeschooled and this was a great transition for her. There were mostly hispanic students but that didn't matter. She made a few friends and that's all she needed. She graduated salutatorian and got a 4 year scholarship to a private women's college. Its a great school!

Posted October 29, 2008
As a teacher at San Juan Diego Catholic High School, what I think is most important about the school's mission is that, by way of our innovative corporate work study program, we're able to offset tuition in such a way that a quality, Catholic, college-preparatory education is made available to a much wider range of students. Students who might not otherwise have such an opportunity. Additionally, I can only imagine the benefits had I graduated with the work experience that our students accumulate through their time here at San Juan Diego.

Posted October 28, 2008
San Juan Diego is a school that will prepare any student willing to make the most of their future. I am an alumni and graduated in 2007. Being the second generation coming out of such a new school is definately in itself a risk. However, the fact that I was exposed to the corporate work program and had the opportunity to work with the Greater Austin Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, and Dell, among many others, I was able to develop my professional skills as well as my speaking skills. I am currently at St. Edward's University and have kept an outstanding GPA, have been in internships, and continue my involvement within the campus communitity as well as the Austin community. I am in contact with my graduating class despite the fact that some of us are in other states or cities attending other universities. The impossible becomes possible at SJD.

Posted October 28, 2008
This school is on the rise! Students graduate with an Advanced Diploma of 30 credits (compared to the 21- and 24-credit diplomas of the Austin public schools), with 4 years of experience in the corproate world, and with over 100 hours of service learning. There are many positives working in favor of this school. Even the Saints soccer team went to state play-offs last year! Go, Saints!

Posted October 28, 2008
Having been involved with the school's innovative Corporate Work Study Program, I have nothing but positive things to say about the school. Their students, despite being as young as 14, are in the working world and are bright, articulate, mature, and better-prepared than I could have imagined.

San Juan Diego Catholic High School
800 Herndon Lane, Austin, TX  78704
(512) 804-1935
Last modified San Juan Diego Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 8-12
San Juan Diego Catholic High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top