PK-7|Private

Bad
Good

I have been sending my child since she was 12 month old. Initially we felt school was good but eventually we felt lot neglegence in the school specially parents are not at all involved in anything. If the teacher has any concers or any doubt about the childs health or other things they should talk to the parents.But in this school they will take direct action without letting parents know. Teacher doesnt provide any update about how the child is doing in the school, wether child is eating her food etc...because most of the time my daughter bring back her lunch without even touching it. so finally we are quitting the school.

i am not at all satisfied with this school. The parents are least involved and informed anything about the child. The daily grams are either missing or exchanged with another kid. Most of eh time the teacher either forgets to send the lesson plan and lunch menu .

I agree with the previous review, This school has Shoreline Christian Church name but does not practice the church's principles. The school separated from the church last year but remains on the same property. My child's experience at the school was terrible. The only difference from public school is the curriculum is much more advanced. The tuition is expensive and they charge for everything including paying for you own background check if you want to volunteer. Very dissappointed.

Convenient access from toll-road and Mopac. Small class size and personalized student attention. Caring teachers. Student peers are quality kids for you child to associate with. I am very happy with my choice of Shoreline Christian School for my daughter.

I love this school. My daughter's teacher was phenomenal this year! The entire teaching staff has gone over and above for our family. We feel truly blessed to have found SCS.

My son has attended Shoreline Christian School for three years. The Teachers and Staff are fabulous! The Headmaster has worked hand in hand with his teachers when a need arose with my son. The education is second to none and the Christian character displayed by the staff is wonderful. We are here to stay!

EXCELLENT school for learning & spiritual development. I have three children enrolled there and drive 40 minutes every morning (and afternoon) to make sure that my children get the quality education that Shoreline offers. I LOVE the curriculum, the teachers are attentive and the staff is friendly.

NOt a place for the individual to excell. Looks good if you want flashy but the quality is not there.

It grieves me to have to say that this school that was birthed out of this mega church is not a great environment for students or teachers. We are sad to say that our experience at Shoreline was not a blessing!

Last modified Shoreline Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7