Austin, TX

Posted March 28, 2014
I have been sending my child since she was 12 month old. Initially we felt school was good but eventually we felt lot neglegence in the school specially parents are not at all involved in anything. If the teacher has any concers or any doubt about the childs health or other things they should talk to the parents.But in this school they will take direct action without letting parents know. Teacher doesnt provide any update about how the child is doing in the school, wether child is eating her food etc...because most of the time my daughter bring back her lunch without even touching it. so finally we are quitting the school.

Shoreline Christian School 3

Posted December 26, 2013
i am not at all satisfied with this school. The parents are least involved and informed anything about the child. The daily grams are either missing or exchanged with another kid. Most of eh time the teacher either forgets to send the lesson plan and lunch menu .

Posted February 24, 2011
I agree with the previous review, This school has Shoreline Christian Church name but does not practice the church's principles. The school separated from the church last year but remains on the same property. My child's experience at the school was terrible. The only difference from public school is the curriculum is much more advanced. The tuition is expensive and they charge for everything including paying for you own background check if you want to volunteer. Very dissappointed.

Posted October 01, 2009
Convenient access from toll-road and Mopac. Small class size and personalized student attention. Caring teachers. Student peers are quality kids for you child to associate with. I am very happy with my choice of Shoreline Christian School for my daughter.

Posted August 24, 2009

Posted August 18, 2008

Posted May 29, 2008
I love this school. My daughter's teacher was phenomenal this year! The entire teaching staff has gone over and above for our family. We feel truly blessed to have found SCS.

Posted March 03, 2008
My son has attended Shoreline Christian School for three years. The Teachers and Staff are fabulous! The Headmaster has worked hand in hand with his teachers when a need arose with my son. The education is second to none and the Christian character displayed by the staff is wonderful. We are here to stay!

Posted September 29, 2007
EXCELLENT school for learning & spiritual development. I have three children enrolled there and drive 40 minutes every morning (and afternoon) to make sure that my children get the quality education that Shoreline offers. I LOVE the curriculum, the teachers are attentive and the staff is friendly.

Shoreline Christian School 0

Posted August 01, 2007
NOt a place for the individual to excell. Looks good if you want flashy but the quality is not there.

Shoreline Christian School
15201 Burnet Road, Austin, TX  78728
Last modified Shoreline Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
Shoreline Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top