Public charter
Austin, TX

Posted September 18, 2011
We wanted an environment that builds a love of learning, unencumbered by the confines of conventional schooling - testing, busy work, repetition, etc.... At the Progress School, my child is free to explore his interests in a supportive, open, and beautiful space with loving and engaged teachers.

Posted June 28, 2011
With our previous experience with the Progress School teacher's I not only was supported in being a better parent, but my child was supported in allowing his finer qualities to shine. With their patience, calmness and creativity the teachers not only helped my son discover and nurture his curiosity, his creativity ,love of learning and compassion for others but also developed such a self-confidence that he can carry on conversations with people all ages and he is able to resolve conflict better than many adults.While academics were not forced my son is comfortable discussing subjects such as math, history and science with his peers who have gone to more traditional schools. With the Progress School your children will learn the academics as well as how to negotiate the tricky world of relationships in a safe, comfortable nurturing environment.

Posted March 16, 2010
I love this school so much. Its changed my life in many ways!

Posted December 14, 2009

Premier High School of Austin
1701 W Ben White #100a, Austin, TX  78704
Last modified Premier High School of Austin is a Charter school that serves grades K-12
Premier High School of Austin Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top