Brentwood Christian Secondary School 5

Posted January 23, 2013
My daughter has attended BCS since kindergarten - she is now in the 8th grade. I have been so pleased with the school and the wonderful staff. Everyone is very nurturing and loving. She loves the school and I can't imagine having her anywhere else. She is an honor student and extremely busy in extracurricular activities (mainly sports). I would highly recommend BCS to anyone that is looking for a Christ-centered school for their child.

Brentwood Christian Secondary School 5

Posted February 07, 2011
I can't imagine my children attending any other school. The administration, teachers and parents are truly dedicated to our kids, showing such love, compassion and self-less examples of Christ-like service. It warms my heart and confirms my decisions when my children talk about or act according to the life lessons they have learned from school. Brentwood even has a parent service program that asks for ALL parents to take an active role in our children's education through involvement in the school. This really helps bring a sense of community and a "it takes a village" mentality to Brentwood. Brentwood's cost is affordable for all income levels so there is no reason not to have my kid's in this loving, sheltered, disciplined environment which I also believe is academically excellent!

Brentwood Christian Secondary School
11908 N Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX  78753
Last modified Brentwood Christian Secondary School is a Private school that serves grades 10-12
Brentwood Christian Secondary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top