Austin, TX
Before care: Yes

Posted April 27, 2009
Phenomenal, my daughter is in kindergarten and she reads at a third grade level and she does dynamic multiplication. The teachers are caring and gifted. Parents are encouraged to involve themselves and we are involved.

Posted October 27, 2008
What a wonderful school. I would highly reccomend it. Both of my boys attend and they are doing amazing stuff. It has a strong international focus and truly teaches children to be independent which builds their self confidence. The Spanish and Music programs begin at an early age. If you can look past the old building, you will be amazed at this school.

Posted October 02, 2008
I'm very pleased with their methodology and the teaching material they have.

Posted October 02, 2008
I love this school. My daughter has thrived academically, and she seems to enjoy going to class everyday. They proved a caring yet intellectually challenging learning environment. The international focus is a plus for me.

Bluebonnet Montessori School of Lakeway
15099 Debba Drive, Austin, TX  78734
Last modified Bluebonnet Montessori School of Lakeway is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Bluebonnet Montessori School of Lakeway Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top