Bad
Good

I have had a child here for 5 years and I absolutely love it! I mean some of the teachers are not perfect but the administrators in my opinion are really fabulous, in fact, they are some of the best I have dealt with in my long career as a parent! The band directors are great as are the coaches. The school for us has created a culture of kindness and my kids have both done well. The school also does a good job of letting the kids try different sports, fine arts and other activities. They even have an archery team! My family is very big on academics and I feel the school does a good job of helping the kids work to their maximum potential and letting them flail around just a little bit as a good stepping stone to high school where it all counts.This is our last year here until my little 7 year old goes there and I will miss this sweet school.

I am a student at FPMS and I was new moving from Florida and was nervous going into 7th grade not knowing anyone, but what i learned in the first quarter is everyone he is so nice and friendly. This school is amazing trust me i have been to public, private and charter schools and this is by far my favorite. But that doesn't mean you do not learn you learn a ton which is good and if you don't understand something they have many programs to help.

With three kids, we have attended MANY schools within Leander ISD: Steiner Ranch Elementary, Laura Bush Elementary, Cedar Park Middle, Canyon Ridge Middle, Cedar Park High and now Four Points Middle (and one off to Vandegrift High next year). Leander does a fabulous job of opening schools, and providing each with the tools and resources they need. We have had outstanding teachers at all the schools we've been to, and Four Points Middle continues that tradition. Parents are very involved and support the teachers. Private schools are strong in Austin, but why spend the money when you have exemplary schools in the Four Points area?!!!

We just moved here from Michigan and were worried about my daughter transitioning to new "cliques", new academics, and a new school. She has had the BEST experience! The teachers are so caring and involved and I appreciate the e-mail updates I receive from them. She has been welcomed with open arms and made new friends right away.

I am in awe at the wonderful environment that Four Points offers to my child and his education! I have been so impressed with the entire staff...beginning with the Secretary at the front door to the Principal who not only, interacts with students on a daily basis, but keeps lines of communication open through weekly emails! As for the teachers at Four Points- they are phenominal and offer students such a well-rounded and positive educational experience that continues to challenge the students every day of the year! Four Points, in my opinion, is a "model" school that others should highly consider replicating!

Last modified Four Points Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.