Posted November 12, 2011
WELLL WEE DOESNTT HAVE TO WEARR SKOOL CLOTHS WE CAN BRONGG PUR FONESS TO SKOOOLL THAT IS WHY I LOVEE FOR POINTS MIDDLE SKOOL ANDD THEYY AREE NOT STRICH

Posted January 31, 2011
With three kids, we have attended MANY schools within Leander ISD: Steiner Ranch Elementary, Laura Bush Elementary, Cedar Park Middle, Canyon Ridge Middle, Cedar Park High and now Four Points Middle (and one off to Vandegrift High next year). Leander does a fabulous job of opening schools, and providing each with the tools and resources they need. We have had outstanding teachers at all the schools we've been to, and Four Points Middle continues that tradition. Parents are very involved and support the teachers. Private schools are strong in Austin, but why spend the money when you have exemplary schools in the Four Points area?!!!

Posted January 06, 2011
We just moved here from Michigan and were worried about my daughter transitioning to new "cliques", new academics, and a new school. She has had the BEST experience! The teachers are so caring and involved and I appreciate the e-mail updates I receive from them. She has been welcomed with open arms and made new friends right away.

Posted January 06, 2011
I am in awe at the wonderful environment that Four Points offers to my child and his education! I have been so impressed with the entire staff...beginning with the Secretary at the front door to the Principal who not only, interacts with students on a daily basis, but keeps lines of communication open through weekly emails! As for the teachers at Four Points- they are phenominal and offer students such a well-rounded and positive educational experience that continues to challenge the students every day of the year! Four Points, in my opinion, is a "model" school that others should highly consider replicating!

Four Points Middle School
9700 McNeil Drive, Austin, TX  78750
Last modified Four Points Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Four Points Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top