Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I visited my son for birthday today was very pleased with staff at the front desk. The school is very secure about not letting anyone in the school that just wants to visit with teachers or students. I feel good about this school.

Harmony's teachers are supportive and passionate about teaching. Strong focus on academics to help all kids succeed.

Harmony and I have the same goal...leading and preparing my kids to a high education! To this I could add that the environment is very safe and that alone gives me peace of mind!

Excellent School! Safe and caring! We work with each student based on their personal needs. The students are valued and the atmosphere is positive.

We've found the school to really work with us and to be flexible and positive.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I have a gifted child in special ed and the teachers have all been flexible and supportive of him. After years of battling with AISD we've found a great home at Harmony.

Develops character: Strongly agree

These concepts are not just worksheet keywords at Harmony....their teachers are high quality, encouraging diligence and thinking outside the box. Children are challenged but also shown respect. Subsequently these values emerge naturally in this supportive environment.

DO NOT ENROLL YOUR CHILD HERE! This school is not interested in your child's education. Ali Sarioglu is a prime example of what is wrong with this school. The Harmony School of Excellence Austin seems to be a sham for immigrating people here from Turkey, most do not have a teaching background and are unable to communicate with parents. Take the time to find a reputable charter school for your child.

We are VERY pleased with Harmony School of Excellence. Students are expected to be respectful of themselves and others, teachers are very dedicated and the administration obviously wants all kids to succeed. This is only this school's 2nd year and their performance is awesome! 1

My wife transferred our daughter 7th grader from Bailey to HSE-Austin, I have to be honest, I thought that move was a mistake, She has been there now for almost an academic year, and her school work have been great, She loves the small environment and flourishes with it, She misses extra curricular activities not available, and above all misses the BAND where she plays the Tuber. We are considering applying for our other too kids to go there from Baranoff, FYI, Baranoff is a solid school. The teachers actually did home visits to their students which I find awesome considering I am from Nigeria. What I would love to see is more parental role and or involvement that can benefit the school and kids at large.

Last modified Harmony School of Excellence - Austin is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.