Posted April 17, 2011
We are VERY pleased with Harmony School of Excellence. Students are expected to be respectful of themselves and others, teachers are very dedicated and the administration obviously wants all kids to succeed. This is only this school's 2nd year and their performance is awesome! 1

Posted January 31, 2011
My wife transferred our daughter 7th grader from Bailey to HSE-Austin, I have to be honest, I thought that move was a mistake, She has been there now for almost an academic year, and her school work have been great, She loves the small environment and flourishes with it, She misses extra curricular activities not available, and above all misses the BAND where she plays the Tuber. We are considering applying for our other too kids to go there from Baranoff, FYI, Baranoff is a solid school. The teachers actually did home visits to their students which I find awesome considering I am from Nigeria. What I would love to see is more parental role and or involvement that can benefit the school and kids at large.

Posted November 15, 2010
We started both our children (Kinder & 5th grade) this year after many years at a private school. The principals & deans are very engaging with the kids and parents. Our 5th grader loves it - challenges and successes all. There is focus on AR Reading to get the kids motivated to read. Science is advanced and students doing labs at least once a week - we did not get this at all in our previous school. For any kids benchmarked below, there is after school tutoring (free). They want all kids to succeed. While this is only their 2nd year in operation, it is amazing what they are accomplishing! I also appreciate how they keep me, as a parent, up to date on grades (posted online as assignments are graded). Harmony is also focused on the student as a person with character and discipline systems in place.

Posted May 25, 2010
Harmony has excellent teachers who really show interest in the students. The culture is one of pride in performance. As parents of 2 college graduates, we are really enjoying seeing our 8th grader enjoy school and know that he's been challenge in the classroom and extracurricular activities. A far cry from our older kid's Middle School experience.

Harmony School of Excellence - Austin
2100 E St Elmo Rd, Austin, TX  78744
Last modified Harmony School of Excellence - Austin is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harmony School of Excellence - Austin Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top